PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2008, 01:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: sprint

varunb007 is keeping up the good workvarunb007 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Vetvito's Sexier Windows Mobile 6.1.1

can i upgrade to the newest radio (3.42.30) and reload this rom? will it work properly or will there be incompatibilities?
Old 06-25-2008, 01:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6800 and 6900 Treo Pro
Carrier: Cricket
Threadstarter

vetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

^ It will work just fine
Old 06-25-2008, 02:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: sprint

varunb007 is keeping up the good workvarunb007 is keeping up the good work

thanks vetvito. i will make a backup in sprite, load the sprint official rom upgrade, then flash to your's and load my backup. hopefully things will work out....
Old 06-25-2008, 02:38 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

hemirunner426 is a n00b

quick question vet, the USB to PC icon is gone from the connections tab... Is there a regedit that disables the advanced networking features?
Old 06-25-2008, 02:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

vetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Its no longer needed, but the new one is located in windows, look for the same name.
Old 06-25-2008, 04:11 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue (Touch)
Carrier: Bell Mobility

minir4 is just getting started

Firstly Thanks for all the effort and work.

Firstly i am a huge computer person, certified pc technician and all, so i know my way around computer stuff. I love to learn about new gadgets and things and since i bought my first ppc phone back in january i have been trying to learn everything i can about them, having known nothing AT ALL of them before. PPCGeeks and XDA have been a huge help. I did find the PPCKitchen and to date it has been the greatest thing ive found cause it makes it so anyone can do it. However having played with that enough, and due to the lack of development on that, i am now wanting to make further changes that i dont know how to do with that kitchen (like add all the latest drivers and stuff comming from the Diamond and the latest official Sprint Rom). Your rom looks awesome but it doesnt have the same level of ease to work with as the PPCkitchen but makes me think it would be very flexible.

So what im asking of you know there is a way to use your kitchen with the ppckitchen gui and all? If not can/have you made a version compatible with that if the existing one isnt already? Could i just take your kitchen and rip the sys and rom folders and copy them over the ppckitchen ones?

My goal is to have the drivers and such from your kitchen but with none of the apps, like ABSOLUTELY none (no welcome center, bubblebreaker, office or ANYTHING), i want to add my own apps.

Any information you can offer me would be so appreciated.
Old 06-25-2008, 04:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

You can try it, I've never tried the PPCKitchen.

I cant offer much on PPCKitchen, but I am going to do a supler clean rom later on.
Old 06-25-2008, 04:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Apple iPHONE
Carrier: at&t

tmorris52 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to tmorris52 Send a message via Yahoo to tmorris52

Hey Vet Vito

I know this may have been asked a thousand times but I am trying to watch youtube using the tcpmp player and ofcourse there is an error. I wanted to know which flashbundle was needed and which tcpmp player was needed. I have searched and tried the ones that people said worked but none of them ever worked for me. For those of you who have any smart comments about me not searching or being lazy please save it and get a life. Thanks for your help Vet and your hard work as well.
Old 06-25-2008, 05:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hero & EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

stylz3 is keeping up the good workstylz3 is keeping up the good work

hey vet. You think the release of this sprint rom is good enough motivation for you to resume your canned project. sorry if im bothering you but im just curious to see where you you was going with it.

"My next move be my best move"
Old 06-25-2008, 05:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmorris52 View Post
Hey Vet Vito

I know this may have been asked a thousand times but I am trying to watch youtube using the tcpmp player and ofcourse there is an error. I wanted to know which flashbundle was needed and which tcpmp player was needed. I have searched and tried the ones that people said worked but none of them ever worked for me. For those of you who have any smart comments about me not searching or being lazy please save it and get a life. Thanks for your help Vet and your hard work as well.
Don't know about flashbundle but I just installed this TCMP without any problems.

Its attached

Quote:
Originally Posted by stylz3 View Post
hey vet. You think the release of this sprint rom is good enough motivation for you to resume your canned project. sorry if im bothering you but im just curious to see where you you was going with it.
Nah, the New Sprint Rom is 97% old stuff. The other 3% is just the stuff that was supposed to be in there.

I deleted most of my files for the Product Red. I'm looking for another inspiration.
Attached Files
File Type: zip TCPMP-0.72RC1-ARM-PPC-recomp-03.CAB.zip (1.12 MB, 11 views) Click for barcode!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development