PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2008, 11:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

ssolomon is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to ssolomon
Re: Ghettofreeryder v7 Roms - Rev A, GPS

Do I need to upgrade to the Alltel ROM (as in steo 6 of http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=24979) or can I just flash this ROM right from the new unlocker?
Old 04-30-2008, 11:17 AM
ptfdmedic

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Does anyone know the phone codes for this rom. I have been using them forever but with the new radio I have to reprogram. But the Sprint ##778# doesn't work. I believe we the telus version codes does anyone know these...

So far rom is pretty sweet. I haven't got GPS working yet but just getting started..

Thanks
Old 04-30-2008, 11:28 AM
Lurker

dustobub is a n00b

Yeah, phone codes don't appear to be working.

Dustin
Old 04-30-2008, 11:29 AM
N00b

savy1 is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to savy1

does this include the OZ messenger that comes stock on the sprint rom?
What about the cube?
Is it based off of allltel?
Old 04-30-2008, 11:30 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

ghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Success100 View Post
is this 6.1?
Yes, 19209 is WM 6.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by p1garcia View Post
I just backed up all my programs and tried a few GPS apps. One thing I noticed with this rom is that iGuidance does not need any priming of the gps. It automatically locks within 10 secs. IGO needs GPS Viewer. So far I am satidfied with this rom. Thanks Ghettofreeryder!
Awesome
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenshi View Post
oh well, was hoping to get into before leaving for work, but rom 700 bricked my Bell Touch... stuck on the Bell blue screen...
I doubt it was the roms fault. We need more info. What bootloader, what radio? Can you get into the tri-colored screen? Im guessing by your 1 post count, your probably new. If you need help, just ask. Bricking is nearly impossible with premade rom flashing
Just so you know... will have to unbrick it tonight
Quote:
Originally Posted by dustobub View Post
In your first post it says you can choose between the Vista/Vogue themes, how do I do this? Is it through UC? I have been waiting for a Vogue/HTC themed GPS rom. Thanks.

Dustin
Sorry, this rom is vista only. If I get good reviews with this rom, I will probably post the kitchen so you can choose your carrier, and theme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatom3 View Post
What carrier is this customized for if any?
This is using my generic carrier. It will work with any carrier i belive. If you need to pick your own carrier, I am uploading my new kitchen probably tonight
Quote:
Originally Posted by atoy74 View Post
Whats the difference between the 615 and 700 versions?
19716 vs 19209 (temporarily, having issues with 19716 with new radio, 19209 is a quick fix), with the addition of revA and GPS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssolomon View Post
Do I need to upgrade to the Alltel ROM (as in steo 6 of http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=24979) or can I just flash this ROM right from the new unlocker?
Yes, you must still flash the new bootloader and radio
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptfdmedic View Post
Does anyone know the phone codes for this rom. I have been using them forever but with the new radio I have to reprogram. But the Sprint ##778# doesn't work. I believe we the telus version codes does anyone know these...

So far rom is pretty sweet. I haven't got GPS working yet but just getting started..

Thanks
try ##778 SEND
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-30-2008, 01:32 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (Previously Diamond, Touch, 6800, 6700, Dell Axims, Various iPaqs and Philips Nino)

k000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

JD's ROM had very tiny font and Start menu items... is that due to Vista thingie ?

I am hoping yours would be normal looking font and size
Old 04-30-2008, 01:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: vogue
Carrier: sprint

pr0ject is a n00b

Anyway to implement the mark all as read button?
Old 04-30-2008, 01:37 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Tcouh
Carrier: Bell Mobility

patelnet is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettofreeryder View Post
uploading now, i will post when it is completed. Stay tuned. I am gonna test with the titan radio in the next couple minutes, but from what I understand, it should work
hey...so does this 700 incorporate the Titan Radio and the new driver files from JD's hybrid rom? or do we have to do the titan radio first as per JD's instructions and then switch to your 700 ROM at the last step? Just wondering how your progress went on this one.

cheers,
Old 04-30-2008, 01:40 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Donatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Donatom3 Send a message via MSN to Donatom3 Send a message via Yahoo to Donatom3

Quote:
Originally Posted by patelnet View Post
hey...so does this 700 incorporate the Titan Radio and the new driver files from JD's hybrid rom? or do we have to do the titan radio first as per JD's instructions and then switch to your 700 ROM at the last step? Just wondering how your progress went on this one.

cheers,
He answered this question already. You need to install the alltell rom first.
Old 04-30-2008, 01:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTV EEVVVOOOOO, and a BB tour
Carrier: sprint..and umm...PPCGEEKZ!!

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100

weird, GPS doesnt seem to function for me. ill keep effin around with it

ALL HAIL SUCCESS100!!! lol!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development