PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2008, 05:33 PM
When will then be now?
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneOfOne View Post
I noticed the bluetooth hid is removed. does this mean I cant pair the touch with my car for hands free use?
i don't see why you wouldn't be able to pair your phone with your car stereo if it has bluetooth. just make sure you set the radio to discoverable (if thats an option) and search for it with your phone. i don't foresee any problems.

good luck though ^_^
Old 01-18-2008, 06:17 PM
The Trend Setter
Pocket PC: Touch Pro ....
Carrier: Me
Threadstarter

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level
Removed Link

Last edited by jakdillard; 02-01-2008 at 02:49 PM.
Old 01-18-2008, 07:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

meatlocker is a n00b
Hey JD, is this based off of the 2.17 bits?

Last edited by meatlocker; 01-18-2008 at 10:10 PM.
Old 01-18-2008, 10:23 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TouchPro Upscaled to 800mhz + REV/B = Fast as hell
Carrier: Nimitz

Raging Idiot is keeping up the good workRaging Idiot is keeping up the good work
come on...someone...feedback plz

btw- thank you jack.
When you were in diapers and wetting the sheets I was out hacking with the ppcgeeks.

Last edited by Raging Idiot; 01-18-2008 at 10:25 PM.
Old 01-18-2008, 11:49 PM
*SCREEEEEECH*
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

EtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuff
I've been running that new ROM since yesterday and so far I like it.

The only issues I have with it (and its not that big of a deal) is that whenever I try to view my device information, I get the wait symbol indefinitely until I close it out. So something is broken there. Also, the PST codes in the start menu don't all work (debug, data, etc, all show PST in the title bar and then dump you right back to the menu but PST works and that's the important one anyway).

Otherwise, its yet to freeze, I love the way he's got everything set up and skinned (the dialer rocks my world) and its a pretty zippy ROM to boot.

Oh yeah, PiePlus needs to be registered but you can still use PIE with most regular functions anyway - I just grabbed Opera and I'm good now.

Thanks JD, and sorry for bashing on your Titan ROM - It just goes to show you how much nicer the Vogue is.
Old 01-18-2008, 11:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: sprint hero
Carrier: sprint

98classic is keeping up the good work98classic is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to 98classic
did you remove threaded sms? and any option to have the regular today screen?

edit: dont have much to do on this friday night so i jumped in for some testing... on every restart i have to disable the BT sending option and it doesnt seem to save my settings, just like the setting for the instant messenger to not pop up every time i power up. threaded sms seems to be gone. a few keyboards are preloaded and nice. still gotta figure out how to bring back the regulare htc home buttons and look but i can over see that. so far so good. thanks for the great work on this JD

edit2: man this thing is loaded and quick! doesnt seem to have much bugs.

Last edited by 98classic; 01-19-2008 at 12:50 AM.
Old 01-19-2008, 10:42 AM
The Trend Setter
Pocket PC: Touch Pro ....
Carrier: Me
Threadstarter

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level
I'm glad you guys tested and gave feedback this is what I have been working on for a while .... the problem I'm having now is that I broke something with the device info and shutting down with the power button ..... and I'm working on the pst issues too ..... would anyone be interested in trying a clean rom
Old 01-19-2008, 11:13 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: TOUCH CDMA

atbcrash is a n00b
Has this been updated? Where could I find the updated Rom
Old 01-19-2008, 11:19 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

dasfast is a n00b
I would be interested in a clean rom.
Old 01-19-2008, 11:20 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

slypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakdillard View Post
Here is a update its what I using now ...... please try out if you are experienced with flashing ftp://ppcgeeks:ezupload@up.ppcgeeks....RUU_signed.nbh
Quote:
Originally Posted by atbcrash View Post
Has this been updated? Where could I find the updated Rom
Go to post # 102

-s

Funniest thread ever!!

Don't just SAY "Thanks" PRESS ... Try it, it only takes a second!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development