PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2009, 04:53 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Toucj Pro
Carrier: Sprint

PdaAddict is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint dropped price of Touch Pro 2 to $199

I work for Citigroup and the price on our intranet is 299.99 after all the rebates and instant savings.
Old 10-14-2009, 04:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

skeptikal is keeping up the good workskeptikal is keeping up the good work

The whole time you are shopping/adding tp to cart it says citigroup employees private store.....I added one and chose checkout just to see what happens and it takes you to a confrimation screen that says:

"You have chosen to add your order to the following billing account: XXXXXXXXX"

Where the x's are citigroups corporate account id. It also asks for a verification phone number and best time to reach you....if you do this as a non citi employee its basically a scam...to each his own tho....curious to see how it turns out for somebody...i wish this was real tho...i'd pay $199 even though my keyboard on my tp is dead....hell i'd consider 349 if there was no rebate...those rebates piss me off for some reason....

Edit: i just looked and the xxxxx's were my account number....still not going to submit order tho under false pretenses...
"Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. " -- The Books of Bokonon

---------------------------------------------------

Last edited by skeptikal; 10-14-2009 at 05:39 PM.
Old 10-14-2009, 04:56 PM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)
Carrier: Verizon

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP

it seems as though the only way i can proceed with checkout is by upgrading (for 600 ya right) or by adding another line.

Still though, if I'm allowed to add another line, I may just do that at the end of this month, then transfer my number to that new line and let the old one die.

Did you guys notice they only need to pay 51.09 for the 69.99 450 everything plan? That would be sweeet.

Old 10-14-2009, 04:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by PdaAddict View Post
I work for Citigroup and the price on our intranet is 299.99 after all the rebates and instant savings.

i don't work for citi and that link was going to give it to me for $199 out the door...if i worked for them I would have bought it but i don't want to scam em for anything....i just wish sprint would lower the price for all... corporate or not....

Edit: i should say that i am eligible for the $150 upgrade credit...maybe thats why it was $199 even though it didn't show that $150 discount in the breakdown...i don't know...bottom line is it is for citigroup employees only anyway....boo sprunt....lol

Last edited by skeptikal; 10-14-2009 at 05:00 PM.
Old 10-14-2009, 04:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Now it says 349.99 guess I missed my big chance.

Last edited by zone23; 10-14-2009 at 05:00 PM.
Old 10-14-2009, 05:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
Now it says 349.99 guess I missed my big chance.

You didn't miss any big chance zone....if you work for citigroup you can still get the corporate price of $199...if you don't work for citi then you never had a chance...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro