PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2! (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=89583)

SurfDan5 10-20-2009 09:25 PM

Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

Quote:

Originally Posted by jayweezie21 (Post 1249952)
goto the store on macarthur road im telling you. i went on that sunday got my tp2 tuesday. bnib. the african manager said it was the 1st one theyve seen didnt even know how to turn it on nor that it was a world phone.

all i did once again was go in for my keyboard issues (thank me for tips to disable the keyboard =) ) and mentioned the internal memo. tp2 ws the last he offered me but that all.i dont get why its so difficult? i never have any luck so i dont think it was me..maybe good timing? i dunno?

you disabled your keyboard? How exactly did you do that?

skeptikal 10-20-2009 09:26 PM

Just filed my asurion claim. They were extremely reluctant, asked me if I wanted a Palm Pro, HTC Snap, BB Curve/Tour and put me on hold about 5 times but i was persistant and they are sending out a NIB TP2 overnight to be here thursday!

mikee4fun 10-20-2009 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SurfDan5 (Post 1249954)
you disabled your keyboard? How exactly did you do that?

A lot of ways you can do that and it is just not right. I will pm u

sexilexi 10-20-2009 10:34 PM

Tp2 on its way, should be here thursday.
Thank you asurion!
It was a very easy process btw, no haggling. I guess I got a great rep.

mikee4fun 10-20-2009 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toviaheli (Post 1249225)
+2 Apple Valley MN store!
I am typing this from my NIB TP2!

Hey toviaheli long time no see, just got mine ordered today. Was on my sixth touch pro. Sprint has some serious issues with refurbished touch pro's. Getting my new touch pro 2 on Thursday or Friday. The Sprint store wanted to give me a Palm Pro, and I said, hey I can't use it. 320x320 resolution is the worst ever and most of my apps only work with 640x480 or higher, plus I need a pop out keyboard. Look forward to seeing you in the Touch Pro 2 Forums!

SurfDan5 10-20-2009 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikee4fun (Post 1250173)
Hey toviaheli long time no see, just got mine ordered today. Was on my sixth touch pro. Sprint has some serious issues with refurbished touch pro's. Getting my new touch pro 2 on Thursday or Friday. The Sprint store wanted to give me a Palm Pro, and I said, hey I can't use it. 320x320 resolution is the worst ever and most of my apps only work with 640x480 or higher, plus I need a pop out keyboard. Look forward to seeing you in the Touch Pro 2 Forums!

have any tips on what to say to get a TP2?

bun90210 10-20-2009 10:51 PM

I'd say be a little angry and demand it or your outta there. It might just help you get what you deserve. :)

SporkLover 10-20-2009 10:56 PM

I got mine through asurion after talking with CSRs. Got a credit that almost covered the deductible, and then I called asurion.

NIB TP2. Pretty nice after my TP practically becoming unreliable and requiring frequent replacements.

Sprint and Asurion got good surveys.

CuzinBucksBx 10-20-2009 11:02 PM

Right now I am talking to the Asurion Customer Rep....I ask for a TP2...I am holding..

mikee4fun 10-20-2009 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sexilexi (Post 1250172)
Tp2 on its way, should be here thursday.
Thank you asurion!
It was a very easy process btw, no haggling. I guess I got a great rep.

Did you sound sexi on the phone, perhaps that got you through easy. LOL