PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2! (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=89583)

CuzinBucksBx 10-20-2009 11:08 PM

Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

Quote:

Originally Posted by cuzinbucksbx (Post 1250246)
right now i am talking to the asurion customer rep....i ask for a tp2...i am holding..

i got the touch pro 2!!!!!!! Whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mikee4fun 10-20-2009 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CuzinBucksBx (Post 1250268)
i got the touch pro 2!!!!!!! Whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you have to pay 100 bucks?

tallblazer124 10-20-2009 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SporkLover (Post 1250233)
I got mine through asurion after talking with CSRs. Got a credit that almost covered the deductible, and then I called asurion.

NIB TP2. Pretty nice after my TP practically becoming unreliable and requiring frequent replacements.

Sprint and Asurion got good surveys.

How much is asurion charging to replace it with TP2. I only have had my tp for 8 months and i have changed it out 10x already. I dont feel like paying a deductible is fair to me because i havent even had the phone a year yet and i paid 350 for the phone.

mp3ster 10-20-2009 11:18 PM

The deductible is 100 bux, i just got off the phone with asurion and they told me to get ahold of sprint for another replacement. Im sick of this run around. Im about to break down and just buy the tp2 outright on credit... im broke and pissed.

CuzinBucksBx 10-20-2009 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikee4fun (Post 1250283)
Did you have to pay 100 bucks?

yeah n idc!! it beats out 349.99

sexilexi 10-20-2009 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikee4fun (Post 1250266)
Did you sound sexi on the phone, perhaps that got you through easy. LOL

LOL I think my screen name might be a little misleading. I'm actually a guy, It is just a nickname from friends "long story"

CuzinBucksBx 10-20-2009 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sexilexi (Post 1250328)
LOL I think my screen name might be a little misleading. I'm actually a guy, It is just a nickname from friends "long story"

LMFAO!!! No comment!

Rippa_MD 10-20-2009 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mp3ster (Post 1250296)
The deductible is 100 bux, i just got off the phone with asurion and they told me to get ahold of sprint for another replacement. Im sick of this run around. Im about to break down and just buy the tp2 outright on credit... im broke and pissed.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...6&postcount=35

and http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...8&postcount=40

stand your ground be assertive but don't be a-hole, call as soon as asurion is open tomorrow, i think they are sleeping now lol

gspitman 10-21-2009 12:50 AM

Hey everyone!

I just walked in to my local Sprint Store w/ repair center... I told them that I was having overheating problems AGAIN... and that I was on my 4th TP. They said there was a list of phones that they were replacing the TP with and the TP2 was one of the options. They ordered me a TP2 said it would come in a couple of days and NO DEDUCTABLE!!!!

This was the store in Maplewood, MN

gspitman 10-21-2009 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackietreehorn (Post 1248876)
I hadn't actually heard that. I heard that very early on, the Coon Rapids store had a success story, but I can also add to it the Maplewood store, which I just got back from with a NIB TP2. I had been in multiple times since Thursday (stupid keyboard....and kept getting stuck in landscape mode), and had gone through four TPs in August.

They were willing to order, but had one in the back that apparently was never picked up. Anyway, if you're persistent, and actually have real problems, I would think you'd be able to get them anywhere. Good luck to those who actually need to be switched out.

HaHa!!

The rep I talked to told me about you!! He said "a guy who picked one up today had replaced four times in a month!"

I asked if any other stores would have them in stock and he said "I gave one away that was never picked up and reordered it, they don't stock in stores"

Then he asked if there was something out there on the web saying that the TP2 was a replacement for the TP... I played dumb but he knew I was full of it.

Anyway, my TP2 is on the way!!