PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2! (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=89583)

lilflip21 10-09-2009 06:24 PM

Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sporkman (Post 1226081)

to the people doing the fraud YOU SUCK ! its people like you that make it SO tough to get a replacement

lol what fraud everyone has issues with this phone that is why this condition exists.. my keyboard goes out every other day.. press hard enough on space bar it worked again.. for awhile.. simply making sure the issue happened at that time is all I did.. seems like the only people on the moral high ground are ones that cant get a tp2 from there store

ott 10-09-2009 06:41 PM

sounds to me like the warehouse is out of TP2's due to the big push of people with TP's wanting a TP2, the reason your getting offered different phones rather than the TP2 is cuz they can't order from the warehouse due to no more stock. just a heads up. so everyone trying should stop til they have more in stock.

Skelator03 10-09-2009 07:02 PM

got it that why the list changed then thanks maybe try then in a day or two

ott 10-09-2009 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skelator03 (Post 1226212)
got it that why the list changed then thanks maybe try then in a day or two

if u got a legit issue, i would wait till middle of next week. with all of these demands its gonna be REALLY hard for Sprint to keep these in stock. the reason for this is Sprint is losing money on the TP and in some instances are proactively going into a comp model. i would give it some time tho, it will come, just wait til their in stock, no worries.

fr0st 10-09-2009 07:16 PM

So the best way would be to go into a store? Or should I call it in? I see that I should wait a couple days and try it. My TP's keyboard is starting to act up once again and really don't want another referb TP.

JoePuetoRico 10-09-2009 07:17 PM

I was talking to sprint retentions explaining all my problems and they called the nearest store to me on conference call and when they said touch pro the store tech said let me stop you right there bring it in and I'll offer you another phone diff model so I'm headed there now wish me luck touch pro 2 here I come !!!!!

dschoenike 10-09-2009 07:35 PM

Well my Touch Pro finally broke. strangest thing, data stopped working, and all the info on my tp was gone. msl wouldnt work, weird. took it to a store, and they confirmed it, something died inside the phone. i must be outta the loop or something, cause they told me the touch pro was discontunued 4 months ago. ? really? no touch pros iin the store, and they dont have touch pro 2's yet (next month) and this is one of milwaukees biggest sprint stores. curious to see if the tp the ordered for me will be new or refurbished.

captblaze 10-09-2009 07:43 PM

just returned from my local repair facility...

TP2 on order as a replacement for my ailing TP. no hassles, in fact the tech was gonna rattle off a bunch of applicable replacements but told him to stop when he got to TP2. should be in 10/14/09

ott 10-09-2009 07:48 PM

going into the store seems fine, prolly best bet, i called mine in over the phone and they said they were out of stock, which is odd how stores are still ordering them? they all come from the same place

fr0st 10-09-2009 07:49 PM

So would i be better off bringing the phone into my local repair center instead of the store?