PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2009, 04:56 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo Shift
Carrier: Sprint SEP 4G

elmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to elmerfudpucker
Re: Sprint increased my contract with a new replacement

Quote:
Originally Posted by wchamblee View Post
What you could do is tell them that you will extend for a free TP2. It worked for me. That's if you want a TP2
I offerd to renew both lines for a free tp2 and was declined...
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
Old 09-17-2009, 06:19 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo Shift 4G
Carrier: Sprint

haus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuff

LOL! Well it was worth trying.
Old 09-17-2009, 06:25 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

it depends. i complained about getting refurbs and their solution was buy a new phone, they would credit the amount, but i had to sign a new deal. maybe they slipped that one in on you.
Old 09-17-2009, 09:19 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Threadstarter

j-man22 is just getting started

I'm gonna try my luck. I'm gonna say, hey if you just give me a Touch Pro 2, we can just forget this whole little screw up.LOL I'm sure I'll more than likely get shot down tho, but hey if magic made it, anythings possible!LOL
Old 09-17-2009, 10:17 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

OK.. After getting transferred around a dozen times and interrogated by everyone, they finally reset my contract back, (which I was out of). Tried my luck with the TP2 but got denied. Least i'm out of my contract now tho, I got the juice now!
Old 09-17-2009, 11:52 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 & Diamond

SporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuff

It's called contract slamming. Called them and complain. Best place to get it resolved is retentions.
Phones: Motorola MicroTAC 650E, Qualcomm/Kyocera QCP 860, Sanyo SCP-4700, Sanyo SCP-4900, Samsung A500, Sanyo MM-7400, Sanyo MM-7500, Samsung APH A900M, LG Fusic, LG Musiq, HTC Apache, Palm Centro, Samsung Rant, HTC Mogul, HTC Diamond, HTC Touch Pro, HTC Touch Pro 2. Samsung Moment, HTC Evo 4G
Old 09-18-2009, 12:14 AM
Account Disabled

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by j-man22 View Post
I'm gonna try my luck. I'm gonna say, hey if you just give me a Touch Pro 2, we can just forget this whole little screw up.LOL I'm sure I'll more than likely get shot down tho, but hey if magic made it, anythings possible!LOL
Quote:
OK.. After getting transferred around a dozen times and interrogated by everyone, they finally reset my contract back, (which I was out of). Tried my luck with the TP2 but got denied. Least i'm out of my contract now tho, I got the juice now!
there are alot of sprint reps that are members here...they read these things too! whatever you're trying to do, don't post it!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-18-2009, 12:53 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.8820 View Post
there are alot of sprint reps that are members here...they read these things too! whatever you're trying to do, don't post it!

Thanks for the advice, I'll keep that in mind
Old 09-18-2009, 12:57 AM
Account Disabled

Quote:
Thanks for the advice, I'll keep that in mind
never, never post your deals unless you use pm....just think of the backlash from people paying full price or half price or whatever...not saying names but i'm a member of sprints' website...some dude posted the deals and copied/pasted this site with everyone who said they got deals...notice that sprint no longer price-matches..they used to..too many big mouths!
Old 09-18-2009, 01:31 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.8820 View Post
never, never post your deals unless you use pm....just think of the backlash from people paying full price or half price or whatever...not saying names but i'm a member of sprints' website...some dude posted the deals and copied/pasted this site with everyone who said they got deals...notice that sprint no longer price-matches..they used to..too many big mouths!
That highly sucks! I do see a lot of that here tho (people posting the deals they got) especially when the first touch pro came out. I Know exactly what mean. I was just fooling around tho, never expected them to give me a deal. My main concern was trying to get my contract right. I'm eligible for my 2 year up grade but I may hold out for a while. I just can't justify spending $350 on a TP2 right now. Hopefully Tegra powered phones will be coming our way next year! I'm also watching the Leo, it seems promising, but it might not hit CDMA tho. Thanks for the help!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro