PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2009, 10:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

erkme73 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Which rom is the most stable to date

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpsuprazx View Post
I have the Affliction Rom V3 Beta With Rhodium and 64mb page pool.

Forgive the noob question pimp - but where do you get that Rom?
Old 09-19-2009, 11:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by erkme73 View Post
it's a custom metropcs rom here http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=1549090
Old 09-20-2009, 12:29 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 Metro Pcs WAP MMS Youtube
Carrier: Metro PCS

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
to be precise, and I mean this with no disrespect intended, but its not a metropcs rom, the creator and tester(me) use metropcs, it's not carrier specific by any means.
Old 09-20-2009, 12:31 AM
VIP Member

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by erkme73 View Post
not a noob question at all erk, btw, you will need to keep your phone on a charger all day with a 64mb pagepool, I went from there to 48mb, down to 24mb, for battery sake, so far 24mb is pretty smooth. It can be found in the metropcs forum at hofo, like razor said, if you have any questions about it I am on this site obviously, and a very active member over at hofo.

Last edited by pimpsuprazx; 09-20-2009 at 12:32 AM. Reason: adding info
Old 09-20-2009, 12:48 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpsuprazx View Post
to be precise, and I mean this with no disrespect intended, but its not a metropcs rom, the creator and tester(me) use metropcs, it's not carrier specific by any means.
no biggie, i stand corrected.
i figured it was a setup for metro since it has a bunch of metro people using it. sucks that you guys have to go through the hassle of setting up your data and mms after each rom flash. i see posts on here all the time with people having problems with it. i figured logic4l would have cooked that stuff in to save you all the trouble.
Old 09-20-2009, 12:55 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
no biggie, i stand corrected.
i figured it was a setup for metro since it has a bunch of metro people using it. sucks that you guys have to go through the hassle of setting up your data and mms after each rom flash. i see posts on here all the time with people having problems with it. i figured logic4l would have cooked that stuff in to save you all the trouble.
I could see how you came to that, yea its really annoying to always input proxies, I wouldn't have the patience to re-do the EPST settings though, what I will try to find out is if the next we can make arcsoft pre-installed with the server settings. I know there are "cabs" that supposedly pre-program the stuff, but I've noticed its hit and miss, plus they were designed for QVGA phones and not VGA, its kinda late so I may have those backward lol. But no BS, Logi's rom's from V1 up the V3 I'm using now, completely sick.
Old 09-22-2009, 07:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: metro pcs

affliction is becoming a great contributor

i can cook the settings in all i would have to do is re write a provxml and make a new ext and i can cook them in but i just have to figure out the other little bugs before i go and do all that.. but it is something ive thought about.
Latest Exploits: Affliction Rom

Last edited by affliction; 09-22-2009 at 08:06 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro