PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2009, 02:04 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT
Re: Best Batterylife For Me So Far..>>

been runing mine since last October I think , dunno how many charges
Old 07-22-2009, 02:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo!!
Carrier: Sprint

Ljayhova is just getting started
Send a message via Yahoo to Ljayhova

For you guys running Merdin's rom, have you made any additional tweaks for battery life?
Old 07-22-2009, 02:33 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ljayhova View Post
For you guys running Merdin's rom, have you made any additional tweaks for battery life?
No, it is already tweaked.

~John
Old 07-22-2009, 02:42 PM
brushrop03

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Have u tried Mighty 6, John?
Old 07-22-2009, 02:53 PM
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by brushrop03 View Post
Have u tried Mighty 6, John?
No, I haven't.

I have used other Mighty ROM's & they where excellent but I haven't tried that one yet but I probably will soon.

I am running NFSFAN right now because it is the only ROM I have ever tried that runs Need for Speed g-sen absolutely perfectly with no tweaks etc, but for everyday use I think merdin's is a much better all around ROM.

~John
Old 07-22-2009, 03:07 PM
brushrop03

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I had issues with NFSFAN's. Can't remember what but I wasn't on there for long.

Still haven't tried merdin's. Using Mighty6 right now. Pretty good. Battery is ok. I can usually make it thru the day. I have crap signal in my apt so it drains the battery really fast after i leave work.
Old 07-22-2009, 05:17 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brushrop03 View Post
I had issues with NFSFAN's.
Yea, I'm having issues with it too (other than running Need For Speed g-sen, I don't think it's half as good as some of the posts I read about it)

I just flashed my spare TP to Mighty 6 & I'm already pretty impressed with it. That also runs NFS perfectly & a couple issues I had with the NFSFAN ROM are gone......

~John
Old 07-22-2009, 05:43 PM
VIP Member

Oh darn, I just realized this ROM doesn't have Rhodium & I have been using that for so long there is NO WAY I am going back to a ROM without it.

Does anybody know where I can DL Rhodium?? The link on XDA is dead...........

~John
Old 07-22-2009, 05:49 PM
VIP Member

Never mind, I found a copy on my card......

~John
Old 07-22-2009, 06:07 PM
WAH
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

WAH is keeping up the good workWAH is keeping up the good work

spb mobile shell is the battery cancer taboot.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro