PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   User Customization Backup for Touch Pro using sashimi (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=75214)

redd214 07-21-2009 05:34 PM

Re: User Customization Backup for Touch Pro using sashimi

awesome post, lots of good nuggets in there, thanx bro!

CovKid66 07-21-2009 06:00 PM

Excellent compilation! Some very good tips here. Thank you.

If I can add one thing I learned early on with Sashimi. I use SKTools and found out that you should replace the sktools.exe in the SASHIMI\Program\Bin folder (back it up first) with the copy from your actual SKTools installation. Reasoning and full explanation can be found here.

jgarder 07-21-2009 07:18 PM

great post.. i have been hunting for 6.5 stuff for a little while now.

studentjunk 07-21-2009 09:04 PM

I posted a couple of scripts and other info at the xda thread of this topic. I was glad to see some of it was updated on the first page.

lbcoach3347 07-21-2009 09:35 PM

I'm confused as to what you did?

I did the shortcut customizing for the cabs. Creating the customlink.ini file. which when you run auto, buts the shortcuts where you specifie them. but when I did this and the phone reset. it white out my start menu leaving only the today button.

obernow 07-22-2009 03:13 PM

Thanks for the post, very helpful especially with the registration info from my apps (like facebook)

elosogrande7076 07-23-2009 03:10 PM

Great post...does anyone know how to backup the weather and programs info for tf3d? That would be great....thanks and please keep up the great info.

garifo 07-24-2009 07:12 PM

does sashimi work with wm6.5? I set up the part to setup my email accounts but when I run it, it does not actually set it up. I did exactly what the youtube tutorial shows and no go...maybe i'm doing something wrong. I'm currently using EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) Built July 22nd .

Thanks for the guide.

pr1923 07-26-2009 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by garifo (Post 1058159)
does sashimi work with wm6.5? I set up the part to setup my email accounts but when I run it, it does not actually set it up. I did exactly what the youtube tutorial shows and no go...maybe i'm doing something wrong. I'm currently using EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) Built July 22nd .

Thanks for the guide.

Yes it works with 6.5 using now to set up a google and yahoo account plus exchange settings.

Phil

rawdikrik 07-29-2009 07:01 AM

Still looking for the files to back up the following:

opera logins and bookmarks
registration for Rescoe explorer