PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-touch-pro/)
-   -   User Customization Backup for Touch Pro using sashimi (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-touch-pro/75214-user-customization-backup-touch-pro-using-sashimi.html)

quadjacks 08-25-2009 09:23 AM

Re: User Customization Backup for Touch Pro using sashimi
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by murducky (Post 1043889)
User Customization Backup for Touch Pro using Sashimi
By: LuckySe7en & Murducky
* Navigate to \Storage Card\SASHIMI\Program\2577. Here you will see a file called AutoRun.mscr.
* Create a shortcut to this file within the same directory and name it SASHIMI.lnk.
* Create an SDConfig.txt file with the below commands and save it to the root of the Storage Card. (Included SDConfig.txt attached)

Thatís it!!!

Thanks for the advice, this should be great once i get past the Error: I got a Mortscript certs error, any advice?

murducky 08-25-2009 11:51 AM

Re: User Customization Backup for Touch Pro using sashimi
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by quadjacks (Post 1120681)
Thanks for the advice, this should be great once i get past the Error: I got a Mortscript certs error, any advice?

are you using 8.0 ?

quadjacks 08-25-2009 03:32 PM

Re: User Customization Backup for Touch Pro using sashimi
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by murducky (Post 1120886)
are you using 8.0 ?

Yes i am!

macjaynard 08-25-2009 03:35 PM

Re: User Customization Backup for Touch Pro using sashimi
 
I'm having an issue where Sashimi is only working on initial install. after, it tells me to use a mortscript version between 4.1.1.7 and 4.2. the rom I've got using 4.3b5 (what comes standard on it.) does anybody have a work around? So far this has been one of the most useful threads I've read on customization :)

thanks!
-Mac

D\/8 08-25-2009 06:40 PM

Re: User Customization Backup for Touch Pro using sashimi
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by quadjacks (Post 1120681)
Thanks for the advice, this should be great once i get past the Error: I got a Mortscript certs error, any advice?

Try the steps on post #105... This is a workaround to execute SASHIMI without MortScript...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...=75214&page=11

D\/8 08-25-2009 06:53 PM

Re: User Customization Backup for Touch Pro using sashimi
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by macjaynard (Post 1121326)
I'm having an issue where Sashimi is only working on initial install. after, it tells me to use a mortscript version between 4.1.1.7 and 4.2. the rom I've got using 4.3b5 (what comes standard on it.) does anybody have a work around? So far this has been one of the most useful threads I've read on customization :)

thanks!
-Mac

I've been experiencing the same and have yet to figure it out... I was playing around in the 2577 folder and now........ :scratch:

I'll report back if I find a fix...

quadjacks 08-25-2009 08:21 PM

Re: User Customization Backup for Touch Pro using sashimi
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by vernox701 (Post 1115170)
Here is a screen shot of the error thatr I'm getting.

Icon Set

where did you get the Icon set as i must "BITE"

quadjacks 08-25-2009 08:23 PM

Re: User Customization Backup for Touch Pro using sashimi
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DV8Ways (Post 1121636)
Try the steps on post #105... This is a workaround to execute SASHIMI without MortScript...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...=75214&page=11

Gonna give it a Shot, thanks!

quadjacks 08-25-2009 11:03 PM

Email signature Reg location
 
Hey Murducky, this thread is all that. Thanks for the colab of Reg back up files. Can someone please provide me the Reg. location to backup my Email Signature? Thanks in advance!!!

D\/8 08-26-2009 07:34 AM

Re: Email signature Reg location
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by quadjacks (Post 1122047)
Hey Murducky, this thread is all that. Thanks for the colab of Reg back up files. Can someone please provide me the Reg. location to backup my Email Signature? Thanks in advance!!!

This hasn't been found yet...


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2012 - PPCGeeks.com


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0