PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Question.why Cant I Get 6 Hours Off 1 Battery?>> (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=75145)

WAH 07-17-2009 05:53 PM

Question.why Cant I Get 6 Hours Off 1 Battery?>>

all i wanna do is have my phone work for a little bit.
i flashed the mighty,which worked the best,and THIS PHONE SUCKS BALLS.
had to jump out of the truck,on the highway,just so id be able to make an important phonecall.my backup battery was in my bag in the side of the truck.
well,i put the other battery in,which was fully charged,and after about 30 minutes,there was one life bar left.
W
T
F?

Darkjedi 07-17-2009 05:59 PM

Re: Question.why Cant I Get 6 Hours Off 1 Battery?>>

Tell me about it, if I don't leave my phone on the charger at work, it will die by the time I get home.

WAH 07-17-2009 06:00 PM

theres gotta be a way to fix this problem or im gonna call someone and get something bad done to htc...

Darkjedi 07-17-2009 06:11 PM

Unfortunately this has been the way things are for the TP. Many of us have accepted it and have multiple batteries to get us through the day :(

Block 07-17-2009 06:17 PM

turn off gps, wifi, bluetooth if ur not using it...also dont leave palringo or any aim program open

bigirb2002 07-17-2009 06:19 PM

i had the same issue i flash all radios and found one that gave me the battery life it needed. im on the us cellular radio. im located in virginia. the radio is the big culprit. disable your radio one day and look how long it last. so find a good radio

Darkjedi 07-17-2009 06:25 PM

The radio on the TP is a doozy. I have a feeling HTC somehow borked the design of the antennae/radio chip so that it's way less efficient than what it should be. The mogul never had a battery problem this bad, even though it did have a slight better battery. It also doesn't overheat like the TP does unless wmwifirouter is running.

HBOOT 07-17-2009 06:27 PM

10 4 on that man, mogul wasnt as bad eventhough batty was weak, hopefully a friggin update is coming, btw way when are u coming to vip dude?lol we are waiting:mrgreen:

Darkjedi 07-17-2009 06:29 PM

hahah thanks man, maybe by next week! then I can join the super exclusive VIP club! :D

HBOOT 07-17-2009 06:35 PM

Dude, u can make it happen by teh end of da night unless you have a batty like TP...LOL, looking forward to having u there. I ll make sure we throw u a party when u get there and give out batties:mrgreen: