PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2009, 09:19 PM
dro
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: MikFroyo POWERED hTc EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

dro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Titanium color theme cabs - raidzero's TitaniumEdge series

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
I am sure you can change the opera icon, but it not in the same file. if you look in hklm\software\microsoft\chome and look for a png or other picture file under opera (or whatever its called) Tell me where it is stored and send it to me and I'll edit it and include it in the cabs.
I did not touch calendar stuff (like 20 icons for that) or windows live, looks like I should. I just edited pictures and music and will remake the dll tomorrow.

I have phone voicemail clock email text clauncher
kk...ok got u if its got that much work than i can live w/ out calander...ill jus have to mess with that in making my theme...

opera and an icon i use for favorite pages in opera panel...
Attached Images
File Type: png Opera_32.png (4.8 KB, 21 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: png Jagg-grunge-32.png (2.2 KB, 17 views) Click for barcode!
Old 07-14-2009, 09:38 PM
dro
PPCGeeks Regular

dro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by dro View Post
kk...ok got u if its got that much work than i can live w/ out calander...ill jus have to mess with that in making my theme...

opera and an icon i use for favorite pages in opera panel...
for the HKLM registry u asked me for...is it going to matter if the image i am using is stored on my card and not the fone?
Old 07-15-2009, 07:41 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero

no it wont I just wont cab it if its stored on your card. these are really small... anyway here they are to match the rest.
Added windows live icons. I do not use windows live, I don't even have a windows live ID so let me know how it goes. I tested to the extent of seeing the sign in icon changed, I assume the others should be also. Don;t see why they wouldn't.. these are in white/aqua/blue/red/purple, if anyone else needs any other colors of windows live icons let me know.

Last edited by raidzero; 07-16-2009 at 12:57 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-15-2009, 08:52 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community

Yellow and green Windows Live icons:

Last edited by raidzero; 07-16-2009 at 01:59 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-15-2009, 08:56 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Siflan is keeping up the good workSiflan is keeping up the good work

Hey Raid,

Where can I get that digital font/theme? It looks hot!
Old 07-15-2009, 09:24 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siflan View Post
Hey Raid,

Where can I get that digital font/theme? It looks hot!

thanks! click the link in my sig to go to my thread with it
Old 07-15-2009, 02:25 PM
dro
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
no it wont I just wont cab it if its stored on your card. these are really small... anyway here they are to match the rest.
Added windows live icons. I do not use windows live, I don't even have a windows live ID so let me know how it goes. I tested to the extent of seeing the sign in icon changed, I assume the others should be also. Don;t see why they wouldn't.. these are in white, if anyone else needs any other colors of windows live icons let me know.

thanks for doing the icons RAID!! yea they r small but thats the right size for the panel...

does the cab included in ur post include the updated icons for the missing panels pistures, music, etc...

EDIT: nevermind lol read it too fast...i c they WL cabs...

Last edited by dro; 07-15-2009 at 02:36 PM.
Old 07-15-2009, 02:39 PM
dro
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Added windows live icons. I do not use windows live, I don't even have a windows live ID so let me know how it goes. I tested to the extent of seeing the sign in icon changed, I assume the others should be also. Don;t see why they wouldn't.. these are in white, if anyone else needs any other colors of windows live icons let me know.
are you going to add the WL in an update along w/ the other icons you're editing?
Old 07-15-2009, 04:54 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

the wl icons are separate, i have updated the aqua cab only to include the other icons. sorry but today has been pretty busy. tomorrow might be calmer and I will get a chance to work on it.

aqua is complete and there is an aqua wl cab. I also made a white WL cab.

MIGHT get to it tonight but at my house I have a new bluetooth car stereo head unit with hands free phone capability waiting for me to install!

Last edited by raidzero; 07-15-2009 at 04:56 PM.
Old 07-15-2009, 05:21 PM
dro
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
the wl icons are separate, i have updated the aqua cab only to include the other icons. sorry but today has been pretty busy. tomorrow might be calmer and I will get a chance to work on it.

aqua is complete and there is an aqua wl cab. I also made a white WL cab.

MIGHT get to it tonight but at my house I have a new bluetooth car stereo head unit with hands free phone capability waiting for me to install!
no prob...take ur time was just wondering...keep up the great work...

lol i would work on doin that first as well...always better 2 play w/ new toys

Last edited by dro; 07-15-2009 at 05:25 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro