PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2009, 08:29 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: Titanium color theme cabs - raidzero's TitaniumEdge series

Quote:
Originally Posted by dro View Post
thanks...so the last image of ur 1st post is the white theme? 1 last ?...since u dont use the music panel will that panel be removed when the cab is installed?

no it will just have the stock icon. I will turn on the music panel and see what icons it uses and make a matching set of those to go in with the rest.. (tomorrow)
Old 07-14-2009, 08:34 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by heydjbobby74 View Post
Hey Raid, I like your new thread, but I am a little bummed that you pimped out my favorite FONT!! I thought I would be the only one with that font....lol

Anyway, I have to flash to a new ROM,because Mighty ROM 6 has too many problems. My question to you is, is it possible to change the font/theme for TF3d much like we did for Titanium?? I love titanium, but would love the option for both... Just asking, peace-

hey also nobody will have your bloodstains, only you have that.
Old 07-14-2009, 08:36 PM
dro
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: MikFroyo POWERED hTc EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

dro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
no it will just have the stock icon. I will turn on the music panel and see what icons it uses and make a matching set of those to go in with the rest.. (tomorrow)

kk...THANKS!!!...sounds good, keep up the great work...

going to install white theme now...

ps...can u make me a good OPERA(png) icon i can use wen creating my opera panel in Chome??
Old 07-14-2009, 08:37 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

thanks, post a screenshot when you have it?
Old 07-14-2009, 08:52 PM
dro
PPCGeeks Regular

dro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good work

Quote:
thanks, post a screenshot when you have it?

looks good but uninstalled...only three icons were replaced...
Old 07-14-2009, 08:53 PM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla

Looks pretty sweet Gonna try the purple and see how it goes for me...Thank ya!
Old 07-14-2009, 08:58 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
looks good but uninstalled...only three icons were replaced...

which ones were not? what do you have on your today screen? This only changes the stock panels that come with windows..
Old 07-14-2009, 09:00 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaDarla View Post
Looks pretty sweet Gonna try the purple and see how it goes for me...Thank ya!

thanks! enjoy, let me see a screenshot
Old 07-14-2009, 09:05 PM
dro
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
which ones were not? what do you have on your today screen? This only changes the stock panels that come with windows..

pictures, windows live, calendar...those three didnt get replaced

analogclock, fave people, text, phone, opera(created thru Chome, which i asked if u could just make me an icon for that, that i can just copy onto phone),email, voicemail, pictures, music, calendar, windows live....

i know clock and fave people arent included in theme, can u make me a icon for fave people as well?..working on making a theme now...

Last edited by dro; 07-14-2009 at 09:11 PM.
Old 07-14-2009, 09:10 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
pictures, windows live, calendar...those three didnt get replaced

text, phone, opera(created thru Chome, which i asked if u could just make me an icon for that, that i can just copy onto phone),email, voicemail, pictures, music, calendar, windows live....
I am sure you can change the opera icon, but it not in the same file. if you look in hklm\software\microsoft\chome and look for a png or other picture file under opera (or whatever its called) Tell me where it is stored and send it to me and I'll edit it and include it in the cabs.
I did not touch calendar stuff (like 20 icons for that) or windows live (19 more icons), looks like I should. I just edited pictures and music and will remake the dll tomorrow. I will also add the 49 (!!) other icons if there is demand.

Man I wish I could figure out gimp's batch processor lol

Last edited by raidzero; 07-14-2009 at 09:15 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro