PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2009, 07:51 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NRGZ28 & Psyki Production v0.0

hibby, why the heck did you change your signature thingy? i almost went cross-eyed looking at the new one lol!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-06-2009, 08:14 PM
VIP Status!!
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Lilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Lilhgarcia

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.8820 View Post
hibby, why the heck did you change your signature thingy? i almost went cross-eyed looking at the new one lol!
Lol i was staring @ it for 4 min straight

M300 - Rumor2 - Treo 750 - Treo 755p - Centro - Blackberry Pearl - Mogul - Touch - iPhone - Diamond - Touch Pro
Don't Forget To Click
Old 07-06-2009, 08:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Who wants to be a guinea pig? This should be all the files needed to achieve the look in my rom. Including my slider, no slider bar, no top curtain, transparent highlights, t-mobile transparent manila buttons. Oh yeah, does not include transparent clock.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Psyki Glass Manila Theme.cab (2.35 MB, 349 views) Click for barcode!

Like my work? Hit

Last edited by psyki; 07-06-2009 at 08:58 PM.
This post has been thanked 9 times.
Old 07-06-2009, 08:58 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution!

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74

Quote:
Originally Posted by appzattak View Post
Just saying I think they would create one of the all time best ROM's What you all think?

I think both of their ROMs rock , EnergyROM for 6.5 and Psyki for 6.1, imagine them two getting together and putting together something cohesively.

NRGZ28, Psyki...what you say guys?

--Steve

***Please move so no one else gets butt hurt here....I tried to delete it but dont see that option..

If my memory serves me right, two people already put their heads together to make one hell of a ROM. Check my sig...?

http://www.heydjbobby.com/
Audiovox 6700> Samsung i760> HTC Touch Pro> HTC Touch Pro2> HTC HeRooted> HTC EVOlutionized!
Old 07-06-2009, 10:47 PM
VIP Member

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyki View Post
Who wants to be a guinea pig? This should be all the files needed to achieve the look in my rom. Including my slider, no slider bar, no top curtain, transparent highlights, t-mobile transparent manila buttons. Oh yeah, does not include transparent clock.
I know, wrong forum blah blah, but has anyone tried this? I wanna know before I post it elsewhere...
Old 07-06-2009, 11:14 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

grdoddoh is just getting started

So I see NRGZ28 and Psyki thread and think, that ROM would rock. Then I see it is not what I thought but entertaining none the less ... then I find this little nugget ... which I have been looking for and not finding. I promptly grab my phone and install this ... reboot ... loving it. Works well. Now if only I had a glass clock ...

Thanks Psyki
Old 07-06-2009, 11:21 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by grdoddoh View Post
So I see NRGZ28 and Psyki thread and think, that ROM would rock. Then I see it is not what I thought but entertaining none the less ... then I find this little nugget ... which I have been looking for and not finding. I promptly grab my phone and install this ... reboot ... loving it. Works well. Now if only I had a glass clock ...

Thanks Psyki
I have the glass clock too, just wanted to make sure the cab would even install lol. I'm gonna post it over in the themes forum tonight. Thanks!
Old 07-07-2009, 01:40 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 | HTC Hero
Threadstarter

appzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to appzattak Send a message via MSN to appzattak Send a message via Yahoo to appzattak Send a message via Skype™ to appzattak

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyki View Post

will it work on 6.5??? I would love it
Old 07-07-2009, 01:41 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 | HTC Hero
Threadstarter

appzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to appzattak Send a message via MSN to appzattak Send a message via Yahoo to appzattak Send a message via Skype™ to appzattak

Quote:
Originally Posted by heydjbobby74 View Post
If my memory serves me right, two people already put their heads together to make one hell of a ROM. Check my sig...?
different strokes for different folks....I was not impressed wiht either of their roms......
Old 07-07-2009, 02:44 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

the glass theme works great on nrgz rom, but if there was only an easy way to make it a blue (selection) glass theme , the silder looks good in all tabs now thanks to psyki on nrgz, but my nrg keeps wanting to stay asleep and not wake up from standby so i think im gonna have to say goodbye to the rom for now

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro