PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2009, 10:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4g
Carrier: Sprint

jrob is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Swapped my TP for the first time

i still have my original. it's still in pretty good shape. i do have some very small cracks in my chrome and tried to get it replaced, but the CC rep transferred me to HTC. Too much of a hassle. Eventually, I will swap it for a replacement!!!
Old 07-03-2009, 11:01 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

eehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I just got my second TP after having the 1st since November 08. My touch screen stopped working and my usb was kinda going bad. My replacement is brand new and has a March 09 build date and I can not tell ANY difference from my first one.

This is a relief after having so many moguls I lost count.
Old 07-03-2009, 12:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung epic + Samsung galaxy Tab
Carrier: sprint

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff

lol and now number 7 the "new" one they sent me as of htis morning wouldnt turn on. Took the old broken one out and it turned on with no issues. Got mad called yelled at sprint they sent a brand new one plus noted on my account and sent me in writing I will be getting a tp2 for free aka credit my account back for hte purchase when I upgrade. But now its working.. kind of keeps freezing up still gonna exchange it. Hope the tp2 comes soon. Maybe will try the hero out when it comes out. oh and all my tp's are using stock roms.
Old 07-21-2009, 03:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Threadstarter

TProUserOnSprint is keeping up the good workTProUserOnSprint is keeping up the good work

OP here. I'm glad to report that the heat issue has been greatly reduced with the new build. Keybopard delay seems less running the same ROM and radio as before. Slider is more solid now. Definitely worth the swap.

And for the previous poster who commented about frivolous claims, I used my $150 upgrade credit and paid $300 for a phone that I expect to be in good working condition upon arrival. It's not Sprint's fault, but if you knew anything about how returns work, Sprint gets credit for the return and they can resell it as refurb once problems are fixed.

My cable is out right now, should I not call them and tell them it's broken because it might cost them gas to drive a truck over?

If sprint was losing a terrible amount of money on replacements, they would stop doing it. There are a lot of people more qualified than you and I who decide how these programs work and how to make the company profitable.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro