PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2009, 04:16 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

brukdibuddy is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Unhappy Should i take my fone to the sprint store?

aight heres the problem i dont know what happen to my fone but today as soon as i pic up the fone like jus lift it the screen will turn on and normally that wouldnt happen also i notice that if you flick your finger across the screen when it is off the fone wakes up . now im wonderin am i the only one that got this problem ? is this normal? then on top of that there is the issue of the keyboard working and then stop working . shold i go to the sprint store and take da risk of getin a refurbish fone or the tech just messin my fone even more or is there like a cab or something to fix it. thanks to those who reply
Old 09-02-2009, 05:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: a phone
Carrier: none of your buisness

Boo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Should i take my fone to the sprint store?

guessing english isnt your language.

try hiting the reset button on the bottom see if that fixes it
Old 09-02-2009, 05:19 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

brukdibuddy is a n00b

i tried that but it stil does it. Its werid because if the device is turn off and i even move it the device wakes up. Is anybody else having this problem?
Old 09-02-2009, 05:21 PM
Cheers! ^^
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint

TnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TnA-2xXtReM Send a message via Yahoo to TnA-2xXtReM

If I understand you correctly, your HTC TP has problem with waking up and then the keyboard crapping out on you occasionally? If that is the case, I would recommend you bring it to a Sprint repair center. 99% of the time, the repair people at Sprint doesn't make your phone worse, except it will make it back to normal for some time. So yeah, definately let Sprint take a look at your problem if you can't troubeshot this yourself.. Good luck!

Temporary selling Sprint SERO 500 plans for $80.

The SERO 500 plan is only $30 a month and it gives you: 500 minutes monthly, unlimited data, unlimited text, unlimited picture mail, nights and weekend from 7PM to 7AM, and more!

Old 09-02-2009, 05:24 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

brukdibuddy is a n00b

well i went for my mogul and the tech messed my fone even more. and when i went today to see what they could do the tech wanted to hardrest my device and i didnt add nothing new so i dont see why hardresting it would fix it.
Old 09-03-2009, 09:33 AM
the World Watcher
Pocket PC: LG Optimus
Carrier: Sprint

strra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to strra

Quote:
Originally Posted by brukdibuddy View Post
well i went for my mogul and the tech messed my fone even more. and when i went today to see what they could do the tech wanted to hardrest my device and i didnt add nothing new so i dont see why hardresting it would fix it.
sometimes something somewhere somehow gets messed up... a hard reset would fix it if that's the case. that should always be the second thing you try after a soft reset
Old 09-03-2009, 10:33 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP
Carrier: Duh, think about it...

Talon Pro is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTalon Pro is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTalon Pro is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

What's a fone?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro