PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2009, 01:50 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro2 CDMA
Carrier: Alltel (Verizon)

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Battery Rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leukay View Post
Haha you're really pushing that NFSFAN rom aren't you. Lol jk, i haven't tried it, cause i am more fond of 6.1 at the moment. But yeah, i've heard nothing but good things about it.
haha, yup. I get paid per download that I send over there.
bahahahahahah! JUST KIDDING!!
but I like it alot. haha
he's optimized so many of the drivers already.
I don't know any other rom chef that has done that,
if you point me to some then I'll start sending people to them also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
Ha Ha...Merlin!!
No! Nfsfan!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-21-2009, 04:32 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

Quie is a n00b

For me, the new SSK Rom is the best for battery life. I had Might Rom before and I really liked it but for some reason the battery life wasn't as good for me. I would say to try a few out and see what works best for your phone. I also have the new telus radio flashed to my phone. Good luck.
Old 06-21-2009, 05:03 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400
Carrier: Sprint

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

try out dcd rom

Old 06-21-2009, 10:23 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by karate134 View Post
I just tried Merlin's 6.5 (which many said had the best battery), but it was way too buggy for me.
I'm curious what didn't work right for you??

I have been running Merdin's 6.5 for a while now. I really load my systems with programs/apps etc & I have yet to find a single bug in this ROM. Not only that, the battery life is absolutely amazing.

~John
Old 06-21-2009, 11:03 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

karate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
I'm curious what didn't work right for you??

I have been running Merdin's 6.5 for a while now. I really load my systems with programs/apps etc & I have yet to find a single bug in this ROM. Not only that, the battery life is absolutely amazing.

~John
After I go into a text thread, it wouldn't let me out basically. Essentially it just locked up. Usually would unfreeze after about 1-2 mins.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Random Phones>>Treo 800w>>Touch Pro>>Touch Pro 2
Old 06-21-2009, 01:55 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
After I go into a text thread, it wouldn't let me out basically. Essentially it just locked up. Usually would unfreeze after about 1-2 mins.
Odd, I've never had a single problem like that & I text constantly.

~John
Old 06-21-2009, 02:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HERO

Leukay is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLeukay is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLeukay is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Yeah i've had this issue on EVERY 6.5 rom i have used. That is the main reason i have gone back to 6.1 for a while

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro