PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2009, 11:13 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Sprint Advantage Club

neudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Titanium Weather Not Updating

OK,
I was able to replace the file in \windows using total commander. i re-enabled the titanium weather, then titanium, edited the settings, and ran a full update.

An error occuren on sub
___main_exitaction

Win32Exception
Continue?

I hit yes and nothing happens click OK on the settings window and I noticed that the weather data did update, but the images are all still red X's. also I am not able to click the plugin and update...

maybe time to wait for the next Longhorn update.....
Old 06-18-2009, 05:17 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Sprint Advantage Club

neudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I was able to get this to work... kind of
I replaced the file in \Windows AND \Program Files\Titanium Weather
when I go to the settings and run the full update i still get the error message, but everything updates. I noticed that the autoupdate always unchecks itself, so I have to click to update, but at least it is working!!

Thank you all
P.S. i have given you all a click for the assistance!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-18-2009, 07:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by neudof View Post
I was able to get this to work... kind of
I replaced the file in \Windows AND \Program Files\Titanium Weather
when I go to the settings and run the full update i still get the error message, but everything updates. I noticed that the autoupdate always unchecks itself, so I have to click to update, but at least it is working!!

Thank you all
P.S. i have given you all a click for the assistance!!
What version of Titanium Weather do you have installed? Older ones need a different fix. See this thread for all the chat on people fixing the problem http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1077 and also http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=71528
Old 06-18-2009, 07:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: The Trilogy

cooltech59 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcooltech59 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcooltech59 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcooltech59 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to cooltech59

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumaun View Post
YES I SEARCHED! Multiple times. I'm running Showaco's titanium weather and I can't update. I've read a few places that there was some sort of link change and I found a fix for QVGA but I can't find the official thread for Showaco's VGA weather.

So... could anyone provide me with a link to the fix please? Thanks!

EDIT: Found a fix! It was in a thread with a load of CHome mods. Just unzip and replace the mortscript file in the \Program Files\TitaniumWeather directory. Run a full update and you should be good!
Great thanks for the find saumaun. Tried to dl to my phone here at work but I just get the binary code. Will have to dl when I get home. And you can also check this radar app. It was posted here on ppc geeks acouple of days ago. I forget who found it from xda and posted it here, but whoever it is THANK YOU.
Attached Files
File Type: cab RadarLove01.CAB (205.7 KB, 44 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by cooltech59; 06-18-2009 at 08:00 PM.
Old 06-18-2009, 08:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Motorola DROID
Carrier: VZdub

psooky is just getting started

There is a thread over on xda about this issue, and someone cab'd titanium weather with the fix. The file is ShowacoTitaniuWx_v4.2_wep.cab. I used that one and it works even better for me than before. I'd upload it if I could.

Hello World!
Old 06-20-2009, 11:27 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

tsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good work

My phone with new custom ROM has the Titanium Weather plugin with a default city and region in CA. The radar pages have about 6 URLs and 3 of those url's had a California city which I edited to my state and city. That seems to work but some of the radar pages are still in the CA region. How is that specified in the other URLs?
The url's I changed are www.accuweather.... and the ones I have not changed are radarimg.weatherbug.com... I think I need to update those also.

TIA,
tsp
Old 06-28-2009, 12:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC G2 and HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile USA

Matchstick is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to Matchstick Send a message via MSN to Matchstick Send a message via Yahoo to Matchstick Send a message via Skype™ to Matchstick

Thanks man. This was a big help!
Old 07-17-2009, 05:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Brentspink is a n00b
Unhappy Re: Titanium Weather Not Updating

OKay, here is my problem... I installed "Showaco TitaniumWeather_v4[1].2.cab", I downloaded the fix, installed the fix, did a full update and everything was working beautifully. I then installed the "Showaco-Titanium-Weather-QVGA-by-Mnemonique-v3e-M2D-Icons.cab", did a soft reset and everything worked great.....for 6 hours. Then I woke up today and found that the program will not update. Neither automatic or manual update will do anything. Clicking on the summary page for an update does nothing, and going into setup and selecting "Run full update and exit" does nothing. I have soft reset multiple times with no result. I can still however go to the radar page and manually update the radar image, but I would much rather be able update the summary page. In my connections menu my "data plan" option is ON, and I can surf the web via Opera just fine. No other programs seem to be malfunctioning. I am running Mighty rom 6 on a Sprint HTC Touch Pro btw. Any thoughts?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro