PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2009, 06:29 PM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How do I use HTC Touch Pro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by php111 View Post
I looked at the back. I don't see anything that slides. It was a big battery they put in.
Do you have the sprint version with the chrome trim? If so, do you see where the chrome trim meets the different color cover on the back? That piece that is a different color slides off.

The whole back of the phone IS the battery cover.

Last edited by mlin; 05-23-2009 at 06:36 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-23-2009, 06:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

lilbitz_1018 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilbitz_1018 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilbitz_1018 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilbitz_1018 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to lilbitz_1018

the whole back side of the phone slides up. the cover i mean.
place yur finger firmly on the bottom of the cover and slide it up and off.
Old 05-23-2009, 06:32 PM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Welcome to PPC GEEKS... Make sure to read that manual hbenz handed u... it will anwser alot of your questions
Old 05-23-2009, 06:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Threadstarter

php111 is a n00b

No, without sliding it it's grey. When slide it turns into a keypad. Flip it over it's all black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
Do you have the sprint version with the chrome trim? If so, do you see where the chrome trim meets the different color cover on the back? That piece that is a different color slides off.
Old 05-23-2009, 06:44 PM
Just call me Dr. Doctor

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP

Quote:
No, without sliding it it's grey. When slide it turns into a keypad. Flip it over it's all black.

The whole back of the phone is just a cover (its pretty thin, only like a mm or 2 thick). Do not slide it sideways, thats how you reveal the kepad, rather, slide it up, towards the top of the phone where the power button is.

Last edited by mlin; 05-23-2009 at 06:49 PM.
Old 05-23-2009, 06:51 PM
Just call me Dr. Doctor

touchproback.jpg Chekc out the picture. Only the gray back is the cover, nothing in chrome is part of the back cover.
Old 05-23-2009, 06:54 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

php111 is a n00b

It won't slide. No matter how hard of soft I slide. I have Sprint 8330 curve, and HTC, and Nextel i880.
Old 05-23-2009, 06:55 PM
domo arigato mr roboto
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint since Feb 11, 2002

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

First thing I'd suggest is to stop comparing it to the Curve, whole different platform (operating system/form factor)
Second thing is use the phone, just start messing with it and familiarizing yourself with the phone. That is the best way to get familiar with your phone... kind of like life, you can read books and ask questions BUT your real experience just comes from living.

Personally the first thing I did was put a custom rom on my phone and ditched the OEM, didn't even try to use the Sprint Rom Have fun learning!!!
Old 05-23-2009, 06:57 PM
Just call me Dr. Doctor

Quote:
It won't slide. No matter how hard of soft I slide. I have Sprint 8330 curve, and HTC, and Nextel i880.
It slides up towards the top. I wish I could be of more help but I am not sure what else to say.

BTW, if you've been helped, feel free to hit that little green thanks button in the corner. It won't go unnoticed.
Old 05-23-2009, 07:06 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

php111 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post

The whole back of the phone IS the battery cover.

There is a problem with scrochnizing gmail on my Touch. It was working fine. It works on PC, and on something else.

Thank you for all the replies to everyone not just in the quote. I said thanks to you. I would of but I'm slow.

It's cew tobacco break. It's costing me a fortune for 2 tins a day.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro