PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2009, 01:35 PM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g
Carrier: Sprint

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL
Re: Did I kill my storage card???

What brand? Go to the manufacturer sight and get a warranty number to call.
Old 05-23-2009, 09:08 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

My is a Sandisk. If someone has or gets the phone # or link could you post it for us lazy a$$, thanks.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt
Old 05-24-2009, 12:16 PM
Virtually, I am a Ppc
Pocket PC: SAMSUNG EPIC 4G

Hypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the community

Here ya go lazy a$$: ...lol
http://tinyurl.com/oane8l

**Got Lasers?? Check out our site for shows and equipment:
http://www.ctlasers.com/

-A quick thanks always helps!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-24-2009, 05:19 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

WanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999TL View Post
Your sd card is probably dead. The tell tell sign is that it's taking forever to load files. I just sent my sandisk card in to get replaced. Had the same symptoms your card did.
Similar story here. 16GB SD card loads to 7900 MB and stops taking new data. "Takes forever to load files" past that point and files that do load are corrupted. My card, unfortunately, is an aDATA. I registered it and got a lifetime warranty notification. I emailed them about the problem on their website a week ago and got no reply. They are in Taiwan. Not a good place to get a replacement from. But my NewEgg warranty is still OK and they are sending me a new card.
The lesson here is AVOID ADATA!
Old 05-24-2009, 05:46 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by WanderingMinstrel View Post
Similar story here. 16GB SD card loads to 7900 MB and stops taking new data. "Takes forever to load files" past that point and files that do load are corrupted. My card, unfortunately, is an aDATA. I registered it and got a lifetime warranty notification. I emailed them about the problem on their website a week ago and got no reply. They are in Taiwan. Not a good place to get a replacement from. But my NewEgg warranty is still OK and they are sending me a new card.
The lesson here is AVOID ADATA!
I've had great experiences with adata products and their warranty when i had to use it once. Perhaps you emailed the wrong place. They have corporate offices and distributors in the USA.
Old 05-24-2009, 08:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotic2010 View Post
Here ya go lazy a$$: ...lol
http://tinyurl.com/oane8l
Thanks!

to make this a little easier for others you can either email support or call at the following information.
N. America, Canada, S. America:
SanDisk Corporation
601 McCarthy Boulevard
Milpitas, CA 95035
Tel: 1-866-SANDISK (1-866-726-3475)
support@SanDisk.com

Last edited by fat boy; 05-24-2009 at 08:50 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro