PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2009, 05:13 PM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g
Carrier: Sprint

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL
Re: s2u2 v1.62 (slide 2 unlock 2) buggy (lost calls, battery drain, etc)

I'm running AE button plus and pocket shield and i'm fine right now.
Old 05-23-2009, 05:44 PM
Bringer of Good Things
Pocket PC: HTC TITAN
Carrier: AT&T

GoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)

I installed the 1.65 beta 2 hotfix and it seems to have fixed the battery drain issue in my case.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=3093
Old 05-24-2009, 12:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

bobby yarrow is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
PS actually states that AEButton + can conflict with PocketShield, but I have run both together for months with MANY different ROM's & they work just fine together for me (I have two TouchPro's running both right now, one on Mighty 4RBORN & one on merdin's latest 6.5).

~John
I had both running fine on the ROM I was using when I bought PS, but have really failed on these very stable SSK ROMs. I don't know. I suspect user error.

s2u2 has been running fine for me, tho it's not as full-featured as PS of course and it does SEEM to drain battery faster. I haven't don't anything close to a real test of battery drain, but my subjective impression is that I got more life from PS. (A small point tho. My phone won't make it through the day with PS or anything else without a recharge at some point, and it doesn't matter if that has to happen 10 minutes earlier.)
Old 05-24-2009, 01:56 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: tp2!
Carrier: the one

orlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stuff

Those with s2u2 battery drain, are you guys leaving the lock screen up a lot (lock screen on before turning the screen off)? The way i use it, i have it only come up when i press the power button to turn my screen back on... and i never turn my screen off with the lock screen up.

i'm wondering if the improved battery life would be noticeable with the way i use s2u2.
Old 05-29-2009, 12:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

noreboy is a n00b

Where can I get the upgrade beta 2 file or 1.65 version of the S2U2 that you guys are talking about? By the way, I just downloaded the PS that a lot of you have been talking about, and it seems pretty nice. If only it had the preview screen option for sms messages and had the option to randomly change background images, then S2U2 wouldn't even be a match compared to it.

By the way, I also wanted to add that I had most of the same issue the OP had with 1.62 + the program making my power button non functional.

Last edited by noreboy; 05-29-2009 at 12:37 AM.
Old 05-29-2009, 02:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: better beliEVO!

meeklo062704 is keeping up the good workmeeklo062704 is keeping up the good work

I only use s2u2 for the fullscreen caller id. Only problem is that when a call comes in, even when the caller is in contacts, the full screen caller id sometimes shows it up as "unknown" with no phone number. Has this happened to anyone else, or does anyone have a fix for this?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro