PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2009, 09:25 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP
Carrier: Duh, think about it...

Talon Pro is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTalon Pro is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTalon Pro is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Use a strap, keeps phone safer!

You could also patronize this guy, i bought quite a bit from him, and his prices, shipping and communication is top notch

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/pav211...Q_fromZQQ_mdoZ
Old 05-21-2009, 10:41 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium W (Sprint Touch Pro 2 CDMA)
Carrier: Sprint - SERO

mstevens is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmstevens is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmstevens is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keir333 View Post
Can you post a pic of how you have it attached to the phone?
Yeah, I'm having trouble figuring that out, too. I've got my phone right in front of me and can't see where a strap could possibly be looped through anything.

Are they gluing them on?
Old 05-21-2009, 10:53 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Krayziepop is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKrayziepop is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKrayziepop is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKrayziepop is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Krayziepop Send a message via MSN to Krayziepop Send a message via Yahoo to Krayziepop

See the little hole at the bottom center of the battery cover? Take off the cover and look directly beneath that little hole. There is a tab shaped a bit like a T that you can loop something over and feed through the hole in the battery cover.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-21-2009, 11:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

zepsamsung is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzepsamsung is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzepsamsung is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Take off the battery cover, at the bottom is a small hole, slip the fishing line or thread through the hole. Look at the bottom of the Phone, there in the bottom center is a place to put the loop over. Then put the back cover on. Gently pull the cover to make sure it is connected good.

They may not be in style but when your phone is valued at almost $600, who cares about style.

I'm okay for now, lots of meds, and shake a lot, but okay. Thank you.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-21-2009, 11:08 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

twentysixtwo is a n00b

I agree - dropped my Q umpteen times, dropped my TP half a dozen, though zero since I put a strap on it.....
Old 05-21-2009, 11:14 AM
Jedi Master
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Darkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by zepsamsung View Post
Take off the battery cover, at the bottom is a small hole, slip the fishing line or thread through the hole. Look at the bottom of the Phone, there in the bottom center is a place to put the loop over. Then put the back cover on. Gently pull the cover to make sure it is connected good.

They may not be in style but when your phone is valued at almost $600, who cares about style.

If you don't mind me asking, how did you have a stroke at 24. I'm 23 and didn't realize it could happen so young. My grandmother had a stroke when she was about 80. I'm not sure if stuff like this is genetic however.
Old 05-21-2009, 11:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

zepsamsung is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzepsamsung is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzepsamsung is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I had a grapefruit sized tumor at 19, lost 3/4 of my left lung and caused problems on the left side of my body. I have horners syndrome. I was out working in Myrtle Beach and I felt weird, like tired and my face was numb, went to the er and they put me in the mri and said I had a stroke. I had a blood clot in my brain stem. Because of my age in dissolved in a few months on it's own. Cause was related to past history and tumor. A person can have a stroke at any age, just like a heart attack.

Last edited by zepsamsung; 05-21-2009 at 11:20 AM.
Old 05-21-2009, 11:24 AM
Jedi Master
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Darkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
I had a grapefruit sized tumor at 19, lost 3/4 of my left lung and caused problems on the left side of my body. I have horners syndrome. I was out working in Myrtle Beach and I felt weird, like tired and my face was numb, went to the er and they put me in the mri and said I had a stroke. I had a blood clot in my brain stem. Because of my age in dissolved in a few months on it's own. Cause was related to past history and tumor. A person can have a stroke at any age, just like a heart attack.
Sorry to hear that, I hope your conditions improved since then. I know that younger people tend to recovery better than older stroke victims. While my grandmother still retained motor control, her language centers were affected, making it difficult for my parents and aunts to communicate.
Old 05-21-2009, 11:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

I don't sweat on the left side of my head, shoulder and arm, and bite my tongue sometimes, main thing is trying to come up with the money to pay for meds and mri.
Old 05-21-2009, 07:42 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TP2, LG Optimus S and EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: @SPRINT.COM

mikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:

WOW, now I feel like an dumb a$$. I seen this post a couple days ago when it first popped up and I thought to myself. Well, this is a good idea considering I had the strap on the regular touch. So I grab my strap, lol no pun intended. And start flipping my phone around, sliding the keyboard out, then flipped it around some more. I didn't see anything for the strap like the regular touch. So I took off the battery cover and I DID see the little T at the bottom of the phone, but my thoughts weren't this looks like where I put my strap, lol. I thought hmmmmm this looks like it kinds connects to the usb maybe hold it into place. Then told myself, I better leave that alone, although I only glanced at it and didn't inspect it. Then thought how the hell did he get this on his phone, lol. Well now all I can say is I feel DUMB lol good job OP
your mumma's wear dirty g-strings to work, nuketown is buckin hell sick, show some love you hamburger's. double up bubble up. peace out. p.s nuketown is the shiznit, like your mumma's beef strogganoff.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro