PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2009, 07:50 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

imtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Touch Pro Will Get Wm 6.5!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zepsamsung View Post
EXCUSE ME BUT I WAS AT THE SPRINT STORE TWO WEEKS AGO AND PLAYED WITH THE WM 6.5 TOUCH PRO. I posted a phone number to the person you could call to play with it yourself in Hampton, VA. IT DOES NOT Have the honey comb and is still beta. For those who have the attitude of, oh your telling a lie or it's a rumor. I am BIBLE COLLEGE STUDENT AND HAVE NO REASON TO LIE. I HAVE SEEN THE NEW OS AND IT IS GREAT ON THE TOUCH PRO.
haha calm down there buddy
Old 05-12-2009, 07:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Hero
Carrier: Sprint

Zombie Scott is becoming a great contributor

Thanks for the details Zep!
Old 05-12-2009, 10:09 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP
Carrier: Duh, think about it...

Talon Pro is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTalon Pro is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTalon Pro is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Why is it that everyone complains to Sprint when its an HTC phone? Complain to the manufacturer not the carrier. Thats like buying a Dodge and putting a Kenwood cd player in and complaining to the dealer that it wont play burnt cd's.
Old 05-12-2009, 10:55 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon Pro View Post
Why is it that everyone complains to Sprint when its an HTC phone? Complain to the manufacturer not the carrier. Thats like buying a Dodge and putting a Kenwood cd player in and complaining to the dealer that it wont play burnt cd's.
u complain to who u pay money to .. we pay sprint .. we are sprints csr.. they are liable... then in turn sprint complains to HTC.. sprint is HTC's csr... thats just the chain of command so to say.. sprint is 100% responsible for the product they offer their service on... if there is an issue with the device ... sprint needs to work it out with HTC not us

if the dodge came with a kenwood cd player and dodge is advertising that it plays burnt cds.. u bet your *** i would be complaining to dodge if it didnt work right.. then they would have to fight with kenwood to get it resolved
Old 05-12-2009, 11:07 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

uraijit is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by itouch24 View Post
u complain to who u pay money to .. we pay sprint .. we are sprints csr.. they are liable... then in turn sprint complains to HTC.. sprint is HTC's csr... thats just the chain of command so to say.. sprint is 100% responsible for the product they offer their service on... if there is an issue with the device ... sprint needs to work it out with HTC not us

if the dodge came with a kenwood cd player and dodge is advertising that it plays burnt cds.. u bet your *** i would be complaining to dodge if it didnt work right.. then they would have to fight with kenwood to get it resolved

+1!

And to the person who said everybody who's tried 6.5 didn't like it, WTF are you talking about? I've been playing around with 3-4 different 6.5 roms, and I LOVE it. The fact that a Beta works so well makes me VERY excited for an official release of 6.5, which will hopefully have updated hardware drivers, etc.

And like so many others have said, a Sprint ROM is nothing to get too excited about, except that it will be an EXCELLENT base to cook new ROMs off of, as opposed to using a Beta build.

My $1.0298
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-12-2009, 11:29 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2

longlost is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon Pro View Post
I would complain to sprint as this is bad QA on sprint's part. Sprint got this phone customised for them . So either they introduced the bugs or decided not to spend to fix the bugs.
Old 05-12-2009, 11:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Threadstarter

zepsamsung is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzepsamsung is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzepsamsung is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Sprint makes the software for their HTC phones, if you call Htc, they will tell you that any software issues are Sprints problem.
Old 05-12-2009, 12:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

sparhawk6 is keeping up the good worksparhawk6 is keeping up the good worksparhawk6 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by zepsamsung View Post
I am BIBLE COLLEGE STUDENT AND HAVE NO REASON TO LIE.
Hehe that made me chuckle. Way to show 'em, zepsamsung.
Old 05-12-2009, 03:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

helix139 is keeping up the good workhelix139 is keeping up the good workhelix139 is keeping up the good work

Meanwhile, Verizon is coming up with a new WM5 AKU 3 release with a new "feature" to disable half of the 192MB of RAM on their device and charge you monthly to re-enable it. You will also be billed if you choose to use a Micro-SD card. The new release will be available 2 weeks after Sprint releases the Touch Pro 2.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-12-2009, 03:24 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Vinterceptâ„¢
Carrier: Sprint SERO500 & Virgin Mobile

one80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to one80oneday

Quote:
Originally Posted by helix139 View Post
Meanwhile, Verizon is coming up with a new WM5 AKU 3 release with a new "feature" to disable half of the 192MB of RAM on their device and charge you monthly to re-enable it. You will also be billed if you choose to use a Micro-SD card. The new release will be available 2 weeks after Sprint releases the Touch Pro 2.
I hope you're kidding but I could believe it. Im glad sprint isnt like that... yet!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro