PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2009, 10:20 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC ARRIVE
Carrier: sprint

havox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Change background on MIGHTY Windows 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by motocrossyz85 View Post
How do you get to tf3d settings i cant seem to find it...
it has its own tab unless u disabled it, it should be the last or second to last tab

Dank-Ass Robba

Old 05-12-2009, 01:52 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

motocrossyz85 is just getting started

Yea I dont have a wallpaper tab in the settings tab... ummmm how do I enable the wallpaper tab???
Old 05-12-2009, 02:17 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Yea I dont have a wallpaper tab in the settings tab... ummmm how do I enable the wallpaper tab???
I'm pretty sure you have Mighty Rom 5, right? If you do, then slide the slider to the right, past the weather, and you'll see the settings tab. Then you'll see the wallpaper setting.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-12-2009, 02:21 AM
Almost a VIP

havox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
wallpaper is not a tab its a option in the settings tab..it u have a settings tab then wallpaper should be in there...tf3d with out the option to change wallpaper is pointless to me & i dont think a chef would do that if its even possible...just slide the slider to settings & if u dont see wallpaper the swipe down it will be in the settings tab on tf3d not the settings in start menu
Old 05-12-2009, 12:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro CDMA

bedlam247 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by havox22 View Post
do what i said to change the today screen & it will work...the today screen & the tf3d background are different thats y u have to go to settings in tf3d to change it for tf3d...i never advised anybody to change the tf3d background i said change the today screen background...do u notice before tf3d launches that its a different pic?? thats because u see the real today screen before tf3d comes up...tf3d is just a today plug-in..so do what i said with file explorer or u can go to pitures & videos in the start menu find the pic u want to use & press menu or tap & hold over it then select set as today background
Thanks so much Havox22, I did not know there were two DIFFERENT ways to change the background and using explorer takes precendence over wallpaper option in TF3D's setting tab.

I am testing Rescoe Explorer and could not fine the option to set the picture as background. So I had to go with the MS explorer to set picture as background. I am sure R. Explorer has that option somewhere...I will google and see.

So I noticed your signature picture of Bey. I am a Raiders fan and hope he's the real deal. The Raiders p***** up Crabtree for him. Do you have insight on Bey? Any personal connection? Raider fan?

Anyhow thanks again.
Old 05-12-2009, 12:49 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedlam247 View Post
The Raiders p***** up Crabtree for him.
More evidence how senile Al Davis is getting.......taking a 4th round player at that pick is absolutely retarded (especially when they could have traded down, aquired more picks & still gotten Bey easily)

~John
Old 05-12-2009, 12:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro CDMA

bedlam247 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
More evidence how senile Al Davis is getting.......taking a 4th round player at that pick is absolutely retarded (especially when they could have traded down, aquired more picks & still gotten Bey easily)

~John
I totally agree with you. Al Davis needs to leave the Raiders. Bey gives me flash back of James Jet, and they are not good flash backs.

After 25+ years of being a Raiders supporter, I am catching myself following Texans, Al Davis is just destroying the Raiders.....
Old 05-12-2009, 02:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Bey gives me flash back of James Jet, and they are not good flash backs.

LOL, my brother said the same thing, they both have/had world class speed but couldn't catch a cold.......

~John
Old 05-12-2009, 03:14 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Thanks so much Havox22, I did not know there were two DIFFERENT ways to change the background and using explorer takes precendence over wallpaper option in TF3D's setting tab.

I am testing Rescoe Explorer and could not fine the option to set the picture as background. So I had to go with the MS explorer to set picture as background. I am sure R. Explorer has that option somewhere...I will google and see.

So I noticed your signature picture of Bey. I am a Raiders fan and hope he's the real deal. The Raiders p***** up Crabtree for him. Do you have insight on Bey? Any personal connection? Raider fan?

Anyhow thanks again.
just a Raider fan..i wanted crabs...but im glad we got bey
Quote:

~John
bey was not a 4th rounder i dont know what u have been reading/watching he was projected to go in the first mid-1st & the NY giants wanted him & he was the only WR they were willing to trade up to get as far as 16 with the chargers...trade down with who?? nobody was willing to trade up(we werent gonna trade down anyway)but what team is gonna trade up to 7 & for who?? is was well known before the draft that Jax wanted to trade out of there spot so if somebody was gonna trade up it would have been with JAx cuz it would have been cheaper & they would have to gave up less compensation
Old 05-12-2009, 03:29 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
LOL, my brother said the same thing, they both have/had world class speed but couldn't catch a cold.......

~John
just because a WR is fast doesnt mean he cant catch...he may not have hands as good as crabtree but that dont make him jett

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9KdIOzREV0

not to mention he had like 4 QB's throwing to him & they all had noodle arms watch the vid he is under thrown so much its just sad plus his team was a running team with a pro style offence..while crabs enjoyed a pass happy offence with a QB that had 45 TD & only 9 INTs..think about it texas tech was 1 in passing 08 & 07 while crabs was there & without him 3rd in 06, 2nd 05, 1st in 04 & 1st in 03 crabs stats were a product of his system...not saying he is not gonna be a good pro but he is gonna need to work hard & im not sur that he has that in him...with bey u have a hard working fast WR..much more potential than crabs imo *rant over*

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro