PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2009, 04:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ROM flash ruined my sandisk card.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mylt1 View Post
OT but OP what card reader are you using? my LT wont read my 8gig SDHC card.
I forget, but it used to read it just fine. I copied a bunch of the stuff that was on it from the LT straight to the card.

~John
Old 02-24-2009, 04:02 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: I have Evolved.
Carrier: Sprint

chappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
Where did I say it was the ROM's fault??
~John
In the thread title?
Old 02-24-2009, 04:02 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mylt1 View Post
if its a 16gig card that means it fairly new, did it come with a warranty? if so contact the maker and ask about a replacement. at least your not out the money for it if they will replace it.
I got it when the 16 gig cards first came out & I've used the hell out of it.

I don't really remember where I bought it. It may have been Meriteline, but I'm not really sure.

~John
Old 02-24-2009, 04:04 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chappy View Post
In the thread title?
LOL, OK you got me......

I didn't mean to imply that the specific ROM I listed caused it. I just wanted to let people know what happened after the flash, & I did say it might be total coincidence.....

~John

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro