PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2009, 02:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TMOUS HD2
Carrier: Tmobile

ihateu is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
fix my clock it reads 00:00 Can any1 help me thanks

while i was installing wallpaper on everytab.cab and transparent curtains.cab I installed the clear clock cab it installed but the time read 0000 can anybody help me thanks! i have soft reset tryed reinstall already.
Old 02-09-2009, 02:06 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: fix my clock it reads 00:00 Can any1 help me thanks

You have to have a flip clock with wallpaper for every tab setup.. I think clear clock is a sprint clock so it doesn't go.. try another clock, also be sure to use the sprint2flip cab first!
Old 02-09-2009, 02:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

kyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

it has something to do with the wallpaper on every tab cab..I had the same problem but didnt find a solution. I just went with a different look.
Old 02-09-2009, 02:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TMOUS HD2
Carrier: Tmobile
Threadstarter

ihateu is just getting started

yeah I cant even remove the flip clock it says it cannot be completly removed any suggestions i dont feel like hard reset.ok got it ill giveya thanks .....kyle4269 it works if you install the in the right order :sprint to flip glass clock cleear curtain back ground all tabs. 1 last thing does any 1 know how to have a transparent start menu i would like to have the small start menu cause u can see more programs in the list

Last edited by ihateu; 02-09-2009 at 03:19 PM.
Old 02-09-2009, 09:38 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

You can disable the large start menu by going start/settings/touchflo and uncheck Enlarge Start Menu.. That gives you the small menu then set your tsk theme to match your wallpaper and you've got an essentially 'clear' menu

Last edited by eenieMINI; 02-09-2009 at 09:44 PM.
Old 02-23-2009, 08:00 PM
ott
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

ott is keeping up the good workott is keeping up the good work

I have ran into this too ... haven't figured it out yet but when i load the corner clock it goes to 0:00... if i go back to the regular clock it is fine but i've tried a few different tricks and no luck so far... figured anything out yet?
Old 02-23-2009, 08:26 PM
ott
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

ott is keeping up the good workott is keeping up the good work

fixed mine! if you have this problem try reloading the cab, or just restoring TF with TF3D config and then start over, i started over on mine and changed the order of installing of all my theme edits. If you had it happen while loading corner clock, then start over, if you had already loaded corner clock and it happened while loading something else, start over and load those programs first, then do corner clock last and give that a shot.
Old 02-23-2009, 09:45 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: VZN TP
Carrier: VZN

Mylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i had this problem with the stock vzn rom. flashed to a different rom and problem hasnt been back.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro