PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2009, 02:50 AM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: No signal while "Roaming Only"

Quote:
Originally Posted by avgas View Post
Do you have the exact PRL settings as well? I left it in roaming and drove across town and could not pick up a signal, Im pretty sure there are other networks in my area.
Sorry it took so long.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (15.3 KB, 22 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen02.jpg (11.0 KB, 14 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by p-slim; 01-24-2009 at 03:16 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-24-2009, 03:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch/Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

avgas is keeping up the good workavgas is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
Sorry it took so long.

Thanks!

I guess we can rule out a registry problem and a PRL setting problem. I will give sprint another call tomorrow
Old 01-24-2009, 06:40 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by avgas View Post
Thanks!

I guess we can rule out a registry problem and a PRL setting problem. I will give sprint another call tomorrow

I was thinking it was my phone but this is the second phone i have had and it does the same this. gonna try it out on my 3rd today and let yall know. maybe im just retared but im smart enough to follow directions and I have to the"T"

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.

Last edited by WarChild; 01-25-2009 at 04:36 AM.
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 01-25-2009, 04:37 AM
War is the answer!

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community

anything?
Old 01-26-2009, 03:18 AM
War is the answer!

nothing still?
Old 01-26-2009, 03:39 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G Network

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Well i figured this out while running a CustomROM and recall from manually editing the Roaming Registry that the Roaming Only option should be "Automatic-B"

If another value was named "roaming only" and shows "... and the antenae" then you should manually go into the registry and i think its change value to 3 and then rename value 3 to Roaming only from Auto-B

fixed this issue tonight on Calks Custom
Old 01-26-2009, 12:20 PM
War is the answer!

I tried this but it didnt work. thanks for trying.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 01-26-2009, 01:00 PM
War is the answer!

I even took another look at the Reg to make sure its good to go. The funny thing it that it will Roam if its in auto even tried forcing it in the area that it roams in but its still a no go for launch. this sucks.
Old 01-26-2009, 02:46 PM
War is the answer!

I have a feeling this isnt going to get fixed
Old 01-26-2009, 06:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch/Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

avgas is keeping up the good workavgas is keeping up the good work