PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2009, 03:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: pocket
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

jupiter is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: sprint stylus replacement

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron130 View Post
i did but all i saw as coming soon?

http://www.seidioonline.com/ProductD...K3-SY3IN1HTCH2
Old 01-22-2009, 03:14 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 4g & TP 2
Carrier: Dan.

coolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Wink Re: sprint stylus replacement

I actually called sprint and had them send me some stylus's and screen protectors for my mogul a while back. I think my exact words were "i know this is a stupid question, but is there any way you can send me some stylus's and screen protectors. My local sprint store is out." and behold, they said yes. Give it a shot, what's the worst that can happen, they say no? Unless you're out of minutes and roaming and on hold with them for half an hour, and then they say no......I guess that would be worse...
Old 01-22-2009, 05:36 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Tiddly Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

bjeremi is becoming a great contributor

I have two extra and wouldn't mind sending you one for free. No worries either way. I just know how frustrating it can be to lose stuff. I think I lose my wallet and car keys daily.
Old 01-22-2009, 06:15 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
Right, I dont live in nice nice land the sprint stores dont have/give me free stylus. So again as my topic is for can anybody tell me where they have bought OEM replacement stylus that will fit perferctly in the touch pro? (and again i bout 2 off ebay that claimed they fit they sprint but they dont)
I didn't know i lived in nice nice land, but my sprint store won't hesitate to give me extras. Unfortunatley i don't believe there is a place to buy oem stylus'. on ebay they won't send the correct ones even though they say cdma on it.
Old 01-22-2009, 06:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2 back up !! EVO 4G !!
Carrier: SPRINT

cuban4lf is keeping up the good workcuban4lf is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to cuban4lf Send a message via Skype™ to cuban4lf

yeah ive got 4, 6 battery covers 4 batterys 3 home chargers... all from bring nice at local sprint store !!
Old 01-22-2009, 06:30 PM
VIP & Proud Member of CBM
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2-Sprint, HTC Evo Fully Rooted-Sprint
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

nxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Telesales will send you some, not sure how much they are. Probably 29.99 for a set of three or so. And as far as accessory keeping, how do you think the stores have all those "extras" to just give out. When they get an Advanced Exchange, they hand out just the phone and keep the accessories unless specifically requested by the customer.

"I pity tha fool... that don't press !"
Old 01-22-2009, 07:03 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

shakedown is a n00b

I will also not confirm or deny whether I work at a Sprint store. Throw me some cash to cover postage and handling (driving to get postage/ envelope) and I will send you one of mine. Remember that you need an OEM stylus. They are magnetic and even though another might fit, it prolly won’t wake the screen when removed like the OEM does. Not too many people realize this. SLOWLY replace the stylus and watch it snap back into place. PM me and I will be glad to send you mine.
Old 01-23-2009, 04:25 AM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakedown View Post
I will also not confirm or deny whether I work at a Sprint store. Throw me some cash to cover postage and handling (driving to get postage/ envelope) and I will send you one of mine. Remember that you need an OEM stylus. They are magnetic and even though another might fit, it prolly won’t wake the screen when removed like the OEM does. Not too many people realize this. SLOWLY replace the stylus and watch it snap back into place. PM me and I will be glad to send you mine.

the magnat only holds it in there is a switch that does the rest right at the end of the hole. guess that was a bt off topic. Did yall get what you wanted yet? I see plenty of nice people here that will get some for ya.

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro