PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2009, 05:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

Sideman7 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: jawbone noise assassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbenz2008 View Post
What's up Soggy! I dont use VC with the jawbone, it just doesnt work right, it is the TP . However the Jawbone 2 is loud and all sounds can be routed to it with the BT cab, including reading email,text, navigation,music...the hardest thing about the J2 is the fit, once you get it you are golden..any specific question just ask
What exactly is wrong with Voice command on the Jawbone (2)? I use it all the time... Just hold the back button for two seconds and wait for the chime. Works like a charm for me...

I have also gotten the nav to route through the Jawbone on a couple of occasions by accident when trying to make a call with the nav running (without any other helper programs)... Not sure what I did exactly, maybe held the back button for too long.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-01-2009, 05:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo Soon!
Threadstarter

soggystockings is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideman7 View Post
What exactly is wrong with Voice command on the Jawbone (2)? I use it all the time... Just hold the back button for two seconds and wait for the chime. Works like a charm for me...

I have also gotten the nav to route through the Jawbone on a couple of occasions by accident when trying to make a call with the nav running (without any other helper programs)... Not sure what I did exactly, maybe held the back button for too long.
I got that to work!! Gave you some green!! I have noticed that it shuts off(sound comes through then it doesnt) not the program itself..

Old 01-01-2009, 07:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Sideman7 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by soggystockings View Post
I got that to work!! Gave you some green!! I have noticed that it shuts off(sound comes through then it doesnt) not the program itself..
I assume you are talking about the nav audio here? I'm not sure what to tell you about that. Far as I know it shouldn't be routing all audio to the headset anyway. I found it to be an annoyance, since it made it impossible for me to place a call while the nav was running. I can hear the audio from that clear as day from the speaker on the phone. While I'm driving, I want the headset to work with the phone so I can place calls without having to look at or touch the phone...
Old 01-01-2009, 07:22 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Compusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to Compusmurf Send a message via AIM to Compusmurf Send a message via MSN to Compusmurf Send a message via Yahoo to Compusmurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
$69 for a custom eargel? You have got to be kidding me, I can get a pack of six jabra eargels for probably $5 shipped on ebay, it may not be as nice looking but it gets the job done for a fraction of the cost.
lol.

Well, since I have to have the darn thing in my ear 8+ hours a day, a custom fit one was the ONLY way to go.

Since it fits my ear and my ear only and not 1 other solution worked at all (even the Jabra trick), this was the most intelligent way to do it.

Plus it works on several other headsets with similar size ear posts.
Old 01-01-2009, 08:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo Soon!
Threadstarter

soggystockings is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideman7 View Post
I assume you are talking about the nav audio here? I'm not sure what to tell you about that. Far as I know it shouldn't be routing all audio to the headset anyway. I found it to be an annoyance, since it made it impossible for me to place a call while the nav was running. I can hear the audio from that clear as day from the speaker on the phone. While I'm driving, I want the headset to work with the phone so I can place calls without having to look at or touch the phone...
No. I am talking about any audio. Say I dont answer the headset when the call rings. I then go to listen to music. The music doesnt go through the BT it comes out the phone like norm. Now the only way I fix this is by turning the BT audio off and headset off then start over...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-02-2009, 03:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

osyrus is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by soggystockings View Post
No. I am talking about any audio. Say I dont answer the headset when the call rings. I then go to listen to music. The music doesnt go through the BT it comes out the phone like norm. Now the only way I fix this is by turning the BT audio off and headset off then start over...
I had the same problem and I have not found a possible fix, though I must say that it worked flawlessly with my 6700 when I had it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro