PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2008, 12:26 AM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: VERIZON Touch Pro Pics

So, does anyone have a pic of the side? I just had a crazy idea... it may be, just MAY BE possible that the GSM Diamond battery cover could fit on the CDMA VZW Pro.

I bet the dimensions are off though.
Old 11-26-2008, 12:34 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

Finally... some clear pictures. It looks ok.. but not as good as the Sprint. And the kb on Sprint does look 10000 times more futuristic.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-26-2008, 12:39 AM
ѕнρ ѕоfтшаяє
Pocket PC: EVO4G
Carrier: sprinт

Cicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey View Post
i have a hard time typing with the keyboard as it is....and i see the letters "n" and "m" separated by an up arrow? WTF?
Oh my god, I didn't realize that at first.

How friggin' stupid is that? jeez
Old 11-26-2008, 12:40 AM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex
Carrier: Sprint

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

The verizon version really does look like a cheap $50 ebay knockoff of a real touch pro. Sad, so sad

Old 11-26-2008, 12:47 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
The verizon version really does look like a cheap $50 ebay knockoff of a real touch pro. Sad, so sad
And they want 50 dollars more than Sprints. LOL!
Old 11-26-2008, 12:50 AM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
hard to believe they would release that ugly looking phone when every other carrirers is so sexy. It looks like a brick, literally.
Old 11-26-2008, 12:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero

saf100792 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
hard to believe they would release that ugly looking phone when every other carrirers is so sexy. It looks like a brick, literally.
lol definitely sum1 should dye theirs red and post pics
Old 11-26-2008, 12:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

JickBahTech is keeping up the good workJickBahTech is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Skype™ to JickBahTech

BLARGH!
I'm on Sprint, but that keyboard is just SO STUPID!
Why wouldn't you move the keyboard over to the edge, but 'sym' where the left arrow was, and put 'enter' up where 'sym' was. Your 'n' and 'm' keys would be together, and we could've avoided this whole abomination.

It just doesn't make ANY sense.
Feelin for you VZW users...
Old 11-26-2008, 12:57 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

the only thing i like about the vzw Pro is the fact you got the diamond style stylus. the Sprint/Telus pro has a stylus thats smaller and hard to get out. and the damn thing gets caught on my holster and drops to the floor when i repve my device some times.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 11-26-2008, 01:15 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TouchPro2
Carrier: at&t/sprint
Threadstarter

remydakid is keeping up the good workremydakid is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to remydakid

Quote:
Originally Posted by JickBahTech View Post
BLARGH!
I'm on Sprint, but that keyboard is just SO STUPID!
Why wouldn't you move the keyboard over to the edge, but 'sym' where the left arrow was, and put 'enter' up where 'sym' was. Your 'n' and 'm' keys would be together, and we could've avoided this whole abomination.

It just doesn't make ANY sense.
Feelin for you VZW users...

yah. vzw kinda sorta dropped the ball on this phone in my opinion. i dont even know why they don't have the htc logo on the front. i feel for vzw users 2.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro