PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2009, 06:18 PM
.:DoWorkSon:.
Pocket PC: .:OD:.Incredible:.DroidX:.iPhone4:.ThunderBolt:.
Carrier: Verizon

GrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to GrandMasterB
Re: Returned phones repackaged as New?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumaun View Post
Call customer service and explain the situation and demand a new phone. If they say no, tell them that you will be filing an FTC complaint for selling an opened product as new.
Thanks for the advice. Kinda stinks because I had to order it through Telesales because the Verizon TP is online only. So I wanted to get it here and compare it side by side with my Omnia for a few days and decide which is the better phone, not off to a very good start I am not thinking I want another one of the Touch Pros.

EDIT

Well I did a Hard Reset as advised in the Forums here and that has made it alot more fluid to use. When I first fired it up it was SUPER slow , never promted me to set it up and only had 20mb available memory. After the hard reset it is running much more fluid like my Omnia and has 50+mb available. WHAT A BEAUTIFUL SCREEN!
Old 02-11-2009, 06:20 PM
*SCREEEEEECH*
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

EtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Returned phones repackaged as New?

You still don't want a used phone. You're paying a premium for a NEW phone... I'd at least demand they credit me something in the realm of a hundred dollars to avoid a complaint with the FTC...

Comcast EXTREME:

http://www.speedtest.net/result/584166480.png
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro