PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2008, 03:17 PM
Lurker

TechFan is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Touch pro soon?????

Ok everyone, I have been stalking the touch pro for Alltel since it was launched over seas back in July or so. W0die nailed the date of the diamond and has given us a date for the pro of November 13th. It is now 4 days to go and the info bin has gone empty. W0rdie don't think I am doubting you but I can't believe there is no talk about it anywhere on line, no early pictures, no unboxing, no anything. Can any inside person (including w0rdie) give us an update on if that date is still accurate? Plaese, please, please!!! The anticipation is killing me!!!!!
Old 11-10-2008, 05:42 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

bruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuff
Re: Touch pro soon?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechFan View Post
Ok everyone, I have been stalking the touch pro for Alltel since it was launched over seas back in July or so. W0die nailed the date of the diamond and has given us a date for the pro of November 13th. It is now 4 days to go and the info bin has gone empty. W0rdie don't think I am doubting you but I can't believe there is no talk about it anywhere on line, no early pictures, no unboxing, no anything. Can any inside person (including w0rdie) give us an update on if that date is still accurate? Plaese, please, please!!! The anticipation is killing me!!!!!
Too bad that you me and about 2 other people are the only Alltel Winmo users....
Old 11-10-2008, 06:41 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

shellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to shellguy Send a message via MSN to shellguy Send a message via Yahoo to shellguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceo View Post
Too bad that you me and about 2 other people are the only Alltel Winmo users....
Well now I know that you don't cruz the forums enough, As I am an Alltel user as well as Mr.Obvious, Think Conflipper is, so is LennySH. There are alot of us out here.

Shell
Old 11-10-2008, 06:52 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Wink Re: Touch pro soon?????

Just talked to ALLtel tech today who informed me that Verizon is taking them over real soon. So, I would expect to see the Touch Pro at around that same time, with Verizon's name probably. Then there will be lots of (old Alltel ) customers here. Just what I heard anyway.
Old 11-10-2008, 06:55 PM
Almost a VIP

shellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to shellguy Send a message via MSN to shellguy Send a message via Yahoo to shellguy

I can't see them waiting that long..

Shell
Old 11-10-2008, 07:00 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: None Dead 6800 Waiting on Alltel

flipper44 is a n00b

+1 OMG I'm crawling out of my skin in anticipation and frustration on not getting confirmation...I saw a 20th dropped somewhere recently and my heart nearlly stopped...I got the diamond on The 30th but miss my keyboard and really want a flash on my camera....Pity that some threads say that FM Radio is not possible tho...C'mon w0rdie or someone....I posted a PM to w0rdie with no return last week...I know he's busy on Roms and stuff which we all will need so cant flame him for that...but i need INFO soon to save my ticker
Old 11-10-2008, 07:02 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: None Dead 6800 Waiting on Alltel

flipper44 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
Just talked to ALLtel tech today who informed me that Verizon is taking them over real soon. So, I would expect to see the Touch Pro at around that same time, with Verizon's name probably. Then there will be lots of (old Alltel ) customers here. Just what I heard anyway.
If that means/reads CRIPPLED PRO I will be on a different Touch pro network Soon....
Old 11-11-2008, 09:23 AM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipper44 View Post
If that means/reads CRIPPLED PRO I will be on a different Touch pro network Soon....
Just means i will get a sprint TP and put it on the alltel network.. LOL

Shell
Old 11-11-2008, 09:38 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

TechFan is a n00b

I stopped at the Alltel store on Sunday and they said they don't know IF they are getting it let alone when. Doesn't Alltel realize that it really makes thier sales team look ignorant when they say I don't know and a few days later it shows up on the shelf and for sale? It's not a secret military weapon, it's a flipin phone!!!!
Old 11-11-2008, 10:27 AM
Bringer of Good Things
Pocket PC: HTC TITAN
Carrier: AT&T

GoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)

Every company is like this with product launches... they make it sound like they're the only one to have THIS magical, end-all-be-all product and you HAVE to buy it through them or else go somewhere and buy something not-so-magical.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro