PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2008, 09:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

huynhc is keeping up the good workhuynhc is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to huynhc
Anyone got some cool wait cursors?

I have been looking but I can't find an awesome wait cursor.... suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Old 11-02-2008, 09:39 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Anyone got some cool wait cursors?

check here, http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=383161 or here. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=353019

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 11-02-2008 at 09:42 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-02-2008, 10:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

the previews in MWC 2.2 seem to crash my touch pro. anyone else with the same problem or a possible workaround? The cursors themselves seem to work though (at least the tux one with the penguin).
Old 11-02-2008, 10:57 AM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by huynhc View Post
the previews in MWC 2.2 seem to crash my touch pro. anyone else with the same problem or a possible workaround? The cursors themselves seem to work though (at least the tux one with the penguin).
Are you using the large package for VGA screens?
Old 11-02-2008, 02:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumaun View Post
Are you using the large package for VGA screens?
i am not sure what you mean. I installed MWC2.2 without any of the other packs. Do you mean to download one of the packs (as in the "BIG" one)? Also, I am referring to the crashes in the MWC program itself where it shows you the previews on the right once you touch it to preview.... thanks in advance.
Old 11-02-2008, 02:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC hero

jjday7 is keeping up the good workjjday7 is keeping up the good work

anybody just have vga wait cursors in cab form. I really don't want to add a program just to add a wait cursor. I have some for qvga but can't find single ones for vga.
Old 11-02-2008, 02:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjday7 View Post
anybody just have vga wait cursors in cab form. I really don't want to add a program just to add a wait cursor. I have some for qvga but can't find single ones for vga.
i hear you on that. I havent been able to find any either....although Marshall states his works in VGA although smaller (for the .cab form of the few cursors). I havent had any success when I install then reboot still shows the default windows one.
Old 11-02-2008, 02:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC hero

jjday7 is keeping up the good workjjday7 is keeping up the good work

yeah they don't work, I notice sip change doesn't work either for the keyboard. really weird
Old 11-02-2008, 03:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun

MWC2.2 works just fine for me. I soft reset with psshutxp and everything works as it should. When the touch pro first boots you see the factory cursor but after that the one you choose is alive.
If I helped you, please hit the button.
Old 11-02-2008, 03:15 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjday7 View Post
then why dont you go use google or the search here or xda and look for it yourself. i gave you 2 links and you dont like them. i used the search on xda, its simple to use.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro