PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2008, 09:35 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50
Softkeys

Hey I need an app/reg-edit to change the softkeys in different tabs of TFLO3D. TIA.

Old 11-01-2008, 09:54 PM
The Hibster
Threadstarter

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Re: Softkeys

sorry but this is kinda urgent
Old 11-01-2008, 10:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul and Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

mdodge is keeping up the good workmdodge is keeping up the good workmdodge is keeping up the good work

I havent tested or used it but is this what your looking for?

SoftKey Manager 1.1 HTC Diamond Edition

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=414405
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-01-2008, 10:36 PM
The Hibster
Threadstarter

yes thank you so much!!!!!!!
Old 11-01-2008, 10:41 PM
When will then be now?
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne

while this is still going, i tried to change my left softkey from phone to contacts with the program thats already on the phone, unfortunately contacts isnt an option. will this program let me change to contacts? thanx ahead of time (and thanx after the answer as well lol)
Old 11-01-2008, 10:42 PM
The Hibster
Threadstarter

yea i just changed the PHONE to Icontact
Old 11-01-2008, 10:46 PM
When will then be now?
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne

well the program gives me the option to change it to programs that are on my phone, but it didnt let me change it to contacts. are there any programs that will let me change it to contacts? I can already press the call button to go to my phone, i'd like to change it to something else!
Old 11-01-2008, 10:50 PM
The Hibster
Threadstarter

uihhhh in the program use browse for files then go to \windows and use the idk.exe

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro