PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Touch Pro FAQ's - READ BEFORE POSTING! (Last Update 5/17/09) (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42584)

ncibob 04-23-2009 09:57 AM

Re: Touch Pro FAQ's - READ BEFORE POSTING! (Last Update 1/10/09)

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigDiesel07 (Post 869983)
Yes and no.. Hard Resetting will not re-install the stock ROM... If you do not like the ROM you currently have installed (custom ROM), you can re-load the stock ROM and start with the factory installed ROM and settings

Quote:

Originally Posted by puff (Post 870631)
Welcome to PPCgeeks !!! see bigD's post right above mine for your answer ;-)

Thank you to both of you. I am excited to start tweaking my phone and all that good stuff. I have had the phone a little over two weeks now and have been reading all over the forums here getting good ideas and a better understanding on how everything works. I did get get a touch pro for my wife also but I think I may have to exchange it. Her seems to be locking up way to much. She has had to do a couple of soft resets just from talking and texting on it. There have been a few times where I have taken it off the charger and the light remained solid white and the phone was unresponsive. The only way I could get it to "wake up" was from a soft reset.
I look forward to talking to all of you more.

BigDiesel07 04-23-2009 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ncibob (Post 870925)
Thank you to both of you. I am excited to start tweaking my phone and all that good stuff. I have had the phone a little over two weeks now and have been reading all over the forums here getting good ideas and a better understanding on how everything works. I did get get a touch pro for my wife also but I think I may have to exchange it. Her seems to be locking up way to much. She has had to do a couple of soft resets just from talking and texting on it. There have been a few times where I have taken it off the charger and the light remained solid white and the phone was unresponsive. The only way I could get it to "wake up" was from a soft reset.
I look forward to talking to all of you more.

Your welcome nci... If you need any assistance, just search for the answer... If you can't find it, then please feel free to post it and somebody will try to assist you with your situation to the best of their ability's...

sinner05 04-25-2009 02:08 AM

GREAT JOB THANK YOU VERY MUCH:headbang:

puff 04-25-2009 02:12 AM

Welcome to PPCGeeks :D

BigDiesel07 04-25-2009 11:31 AM

Welcome Sinner!

mstevens 05-09-2009 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big D5 (Post 489774)

* Take the pole

But I'm straight! Or was this just meant for women?

Big Scooby 05-20-2009 02:31 AM

Re: Touch Pro FAQ's - READ BEFORE POSTING! (Last Update 12/9/08)

Quote:

Originally Posted by dannyppc6700 (Post 602685)
optimal pagepool size isn't in the faq.. and it says "take the pole" instead of take the poll..
sounds painful! lol

ha ha, well at least I can always count on this forum for a laugh!

Boo Boo 09-02-2009 05:05 PM

Re: Touch Pro FAQ's - READ BEFORE POSTING! (Last Update 5/17/09)

how about a different font. the yellow looks like ****

boobmanbat 01-27-2010 04:36 AM

workin on a couple of these upgrade right now

Keep'n It Cool 11-02-2010 05:29 PM

I have MightyRom6 on my SPrint TP and am having the issue with the year showing wrong in my text messages, says it is /16. Is there a fix for that?? I kn ow sprint has one for the Stock Rom but I didn't want to try that before asking being I have modded the phone