PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2008, 09:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

hempy is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How Can I get the original Clock on my today screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by WARMACHN View Post
Maybe am answering my own question
but do you just install the cab file on to the device ?
or is there another program needed?>
That's it... except maybe disabling TF3D before installing, but I doubt that really matters.

On a side note, does anyone remember the cab to switch TF3D to the original stock HTC look without using the TF3D Config skinning option? I remember finding one when I had the Diamond, but I've been looking for hours and can't find it.
Old 11-01-2008, 10:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

gullwingdmc is a n00b

Does anybody know have they fixed the problem where installing the "flipping Clock" disables the ability to flick the clock on the home screen? Some one has to be able to figure this out. I am clueless when it comes to this stuff so I cant speak really lol
Old 11-01-2008, 10:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: sprint

WARMACHN is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by hempy View Post
That's it... except maybe disabling TF3D before installing, but I doubt that really matters.

On a side note, does anyone remember the cab to switch TF3D to the original stock HTC look without using the TF3D Config skinning option? I remember finding one when I had the Diamond, but I've been looking for hours and can't find it.

Thanks
Old 11-01-2008, 10:46 PM
Very Important Person
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

ruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by hempy View Post

DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK:
Download this (it's the newest version of manila):
http://rapidshare.com/files/15669558...anila.rar.html
Unzip, make sure you have your folder options set to show system files and copy/paste everything into the Windows/ directory on your device. This will change your TF3D to the original HTC version (1.2.35348.2_1813.6) This will, however, get rid of sprint music and sprint tv tab

worked for me. New manila>old manila
This post has been thanked 19 times.
Old 11-02-2008, 04:25 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruskiyab View Post
Unzip, make sure you have your folder options set to show system files and copy/paste everything into the Windows/ directory on your device. This will change your TF3D to the original HTC version (1.2.35348.2_1813.6) This will, however, get rid of sprint music and sprint tv tab

I'm giving this a try.... I will report back....

So far so good! I can finally get my clock.... I had to lose Sprint TV tab , but no biggy, it is still in programs! So now I look like a GSM ver TF3d which is something I don't mind having. Now I gotta tweak a couple of things! Thanks again.

Having some performance issues and also on the memory, the start-up for the application is staying up, so if you close all memory applications TF3D shuts off. I'm going to look for another fix.

Last edited by LilRico; 11-02-2008 at 06:21 AM.
Old 11-02-2008, 04:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Droid Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

gladesmellzgood is keeping up the good workgladesmellzgood is keeping up the good workgladesmellzgood is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to gladesmellzgood Send a message via Yahoo to gladesmellzgood

Quote:
Originally Posted by WARMACHN View Post
Maybe am answering my own question
but do you just install the cab file on to the device ?
or is there another program needed?>
make sure you turn off tf3d then install the cab and softreset device and turn on tf3d and it will be up and running no other cabs or files needed
Old 11-04-2008, 09:55 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:

what other changes are made besides the two sprint tabs being removed...? any pics...? can u redirect the soft left key all people when u are on the photo tab to launch to a specific program like .. icontacts...?
Old 11-12-2008, 05:23 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: evo

fuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stuff

Quote:

Yeah.. this doesn't work. You get access denied errors when trying to overwrite the existing manila files.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-15-2008, 12:40 PM
Lurker

MplsDude is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuuup View Post
Yeah.. this doesn't work. You get access denied errors when trying to overwrite the existing manila files.
I haven't tried this yet, but maybe a suggestion....

Did you turn off TouchFLO3D first before trying to overwrite the files?
Old 11-15-2008, 07:39 PM
Lurker

gullwingdmc is a n00b

I have the flip clock installed and working on the Sprint Touch Pro, so far it seems to be stable. Heres how I did it (these steps were pulled from other peoples posts so please thank them). Disable touchflo, install sprint2flipclock, soft reset. Enable touchflo and confirm clock installed, disable touchflo. Install mUn BackGround4AllPages v.02.cab found here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=44740
soft reset, enable touchflo and confirm you now have the flick capability back, you should also notice that the icons are off center on the slider bar at the bottom, disable touchflo. Using Total Comander found here http://www.ghisler.com/pocketpc.htm copy file 1e29e8e7_manila found here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...8&postcount=64 into your windows directory (just in case I backed up my old file before writting over it), soft reset, re-enable touch flo. After all this you should have the stock white flip clock with the flick capability. The only down side was it took away the stock sprint background, so I went out and found it for mine. Here it is if anyone else wants it.

Hopefully this will work for everyone else
Good Luck!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro