PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Retention Offer Revoked : EMT Dprt???? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42497)

chedda_chez 11-01-2008 12:07 AM

Retention Offer Revoked : EMT Dprt????

I had received a offer on Oct 16th and it was to buy (2) Touch Pros @ $249.99. Well i called today to order but my offer was overturned by a supervisor just right now...i argued my case and now im scheduled to receive a call back from the EMT (Escalated Management Team) Department.

Has anyone dealt with them before?

Any and all help would be great.

Thanks to all who reply...

-Chez

holo 11-01-2008 12:09 AM

Re: Retention Offer Revoked : EMT Dprt????

If you have it documented that they would do that just explain that to them and I would imagine they would do it...

$249 each right?

chedda_chez 11-01-2008 12:13 AM

had it documented and everything...but still revoked it, said at the time that the offer was given they didnt even know the price of the phone....and i was like that shouldnt matter.

i have already fulfilled my end of the deal by renewing my contract and now they back out,. NOT COOl...

-Chez

holo 11-01-2008 12:19 AM

plead your case - EMT probably has more power to make this happen...

tangix2001 11-01-2008 12:22 AM

This is horrible news. I had hoped that this wouldn't happen, but with the length of time between offer and exercise it was always a possibility. Good luck, chedda chez. I hope Sprint does right by you and honors their commitment.

chedda_chez 11-01-2008 12:38 AM

thanks guys...im really pissed and wished they called me right now to handle this situatuion, i hate how they can take 24 hrs to call you back. thats total BS, hopefully the time will calm me down....

-Chez

Baffles 11-01-2008 01:33 AM

Weird, EMT was the dept retentions pushed my plea to and they are the ones that gave me my deal.

chedda_chez 11-01-2008 01:50 AM

thats not weird, thats good info for me, hopefully they do the same for me cause i WILL cancel my contract to prove a point. it wont have any effect but ill also do EVERYTHING in my power to publicate this situation. my family owns a school here in san antonio, tx and have anywhere from 200-400 students roll in EVERY month, i will stand outside stores to, well if i have the time. ;) ok ok maybe thats a lil too much...

-Chez

CozBoogie 11-01-2008 03:05 AM

Threats won't work. Simply provide them with the documented price quote and ask them what are they going to do to fulfill their commitment.

Might I ask though, it what manner was their price documented to you? Because if it was written down in their oh-so-dependable "notes" system, then you might be up a creek.

Did they indeed provide you with written confirmation of the price? Give us a bit more of the picture.

late,
Coz

TheBundo 11-01-2008 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chedda_chez (Post 489153)
thats not weird, thats good info for me, hopefully they do the same for me cause i WILL cancel my contract to prove a point. it wont have any effect but ill also do EVERYTHING in my power to publicate this situation. my family owns a school here in san antonio, tx and have anywhere from 200-400 students roll in EVERY month, i will stand outside stores to, well if i have the time. ;) ok ok maybe thats a lil too much...

-Chez

Since you own a school, you probably know the word is publicize, not publicate. There is no such word.