PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2008, 10:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2, Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

Insoc is keeping up the good workInsoc is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Exchange at Best Buy

No screen protector installed... I am very detail orientated and I would have noticed it. My old screen felt very solid... This new one feels very soft. I can see it compress when I touch it with the stylus. I didn't notice my old screen being soft...

I am hoping they are the same, and my new screen needs to... break in with use... But I remember the old one being very very smooth out of the box... It was a point that I was impressed with on the phone, and always enjoyed running my fingers over the screen. Not so with this one.

My old phone was manufactured on the 15th of October... The one I got today was made on the 13th of October...
Old 10-31-2008, 01:00 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP

stanmarsh01 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadlyAlive View Post
InvisibleShield. I'll stand by them til the day I die.
If you want to save some money buying the same shield material from a different source, try bestskinsever.com I've been used them for my apache, mogul, ipod nano, and now I'll get one for the touch pro. They just don't have one for it yet. I emailed and they replied :We plan to add a Skin for the HTC Touch Pro to our lineup in the near future. At this time we do not have an availability date to offer.

Again, this is the SAME material as invisible shield, just cheaper (the other drawback is they have a smaller selection of devices).

One think I like is they sell DIY 9x4" sheets for $7, which were awesome for my apache or any device with a simple rectangular screen (e.g. Nintendo DS). You can get tons of protectors out of one larger sheet.

The biggest problem... your spam filter will likely catch email coming from @bestskinsever.com

Last edited by stanmarsh01; 10-31-2008 at 01:02 AM.
Old 10-31-2008, 10:32 AM
Noob
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint SERO
Threadstarter

Baffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Baffles

Those aren't very good suggestions at the moment though, as nobody seems to have anything for CDMA touch pro available.

baf.cc | GPS Toggler | Touch Pro Essentials | Got MSL?
Donations are accepted and greatly appreciated.
Old 11-01-2008, 07:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

nFKT is becoming a great contributor

shouldn't the screen protectors for the cdma diamond work fine?
Old 11-01-2008, 07:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2, Touch Pro, Airave

Edwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularEdwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularEdwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularEdwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularEdwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadlyAlive View Post
InvisibleShield. I'll stand by them til the day I die.
Invisible shield is anything but insvisible.
Old 11-01-2008, 07:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

steb0ne is becoming a great contributor

IMO, the one that came with it is fine, if you can put it on perfectly. I got mine on perfectly, I can't see if on there at all.
Old 11-01-2008, 08:18 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh

I contacted Zagg which offers the Invisible shield, and the guy told me they have ordered a Touch pro from sprint, it should be in there office within a week,and well have a screen protector and whole body from Invisible shield within 2 weeks.
Old 11-02-2008, 02:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch
Carrier: sprint sero

pyroz is just getting started

my phone got very uneven lighting on the keyboard and the battery is horrendous, going to exchange it tomororw at BB.
Old 11-02-2008, 02:09 AM
Noob
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Threadstarter

Baffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Baffles

Just so you know, the KB uneven lighting occurs on every TP. I don't find it to be a huge deal myself. As far as battery life, have you fully charged it?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro