PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2008, 02:14 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint Sero FF500 and Unlimited Fav 5

falestinee4ever is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: what's the easiest fastest way to transfer contacts from mogul to tp?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildpig View Post
i need to transfer all my contacts over. what's the quickest easiest way? can i use bluetooth somehow? thanks

try pim backup... free download just look it up it will restore everyhting in like 5 min including ur txts and call logs and emails...everythingggg.... and it saves it to like a tiny file and just install to pimbackup to tp and hit restore... this program can also be scheduled to restore ur fone every night and make a new file.. its soo simple and awesome thas wat i used...
Old 11-04-2008, 02:29 AM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION

i personally like PIM backup it gets your contacts extracted and replaced quick fast and in a hurry and does a great job as far as im concerned.

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab
Old 11-04-2008, 04:02 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: TouchPRO
Carrier: SPRINT

Kushed is just getting started

Windows Live, It syncs my contacts with hotmail. I can restore it on the fly and when I add a new #, I re sync. I found this method to be the easiest and the most convenient.
Old 11-04-2008, 11:37 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: a phone
Carrier: none of your buisness

Boo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokeurmnd View Post
Ok people I need to get my contacts transferd as well and I have been trying to beam but i have no clue where the contacts go. both my phones are pretty much still standard and I have no computer near me. any help please
ns contacts
Old 11-04-2008, 11:42 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (Sprint Carrier)
Carrier: Sprint

Gregory Lima is keeping up the good workGregory Lima is keeping up the good work

I have used PIM backup because its free, and i have gone from my samsung i600 to ppc6700 to ppc6800 and now my Touch PRO. It also does all your txt messages.
Old 11-04-2008, 11:43 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG v10
Carrier: T-mobile

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Insert an SD with pimbackup on it, backup, insert the sd into your touch pro restore.

Been doing that since Apache.

-CC

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro