PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2009, 01:59 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Animated weather home screen fun!

The mightyROM can do it. I just did it on my TP2 that's flashed to Mighty. I'm only seeing sun, clouds, snow and rain/lightning though.
Old 11-01-2009, 02:01 PM
AWESOME VIP Member!!
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 - SIM & HSPL unlocked
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

WhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
The mightyROM can do it. I just did it on my TP2 that's flashed to Mighty. I'm only seeing sun, clouds, snow and rain/lightning though.
What else do you want to see? Is there supposed to be more? (We're talking about the weather tab demo I assume)
Old 11-01-2009, 02:01 PM
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Pocket PC: Pure, TP2, Snap, Ozone, Intrepid,Treo Pro

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I had to soft-reset after I switched to Default wallpaper to get the animations to show, just throwing that out there...

Locking/Unlocking seems to trigger the animations.

Last edited by Malatesta; 11-01-2009 at 02:04 PM.
Old 11-01-2009, 02:06 PM
AWESOME VIP Member!!
Threadstarter

WhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
Locking/Unlocking seems to trigger the animations.
Also, just hitting the end button will trigger them as well.

Last edited by WhiteBlazer01; 11-01-2009 at 03:36 PM.
Old 11-01-2009, 02:07 PM
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteBlazer01 View Post
What else do you want to see? Is there supposed to be more? (We're talking about the weather tab demo I assume)
Nothing more, I could have sworn someone mentioned 8 annimations... but just went back and can't find the comment... I need to lay off the booze until later in the day!!! I'm using HD walls and still get the animations like the windshield wipers and the sun appears to shimmer when loading initially, are there additional animations after the first couple of seconds that are not working due to HD walls?
Old 11-01-2009, 02:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

ville2000 is just getting started

The quickest way to get them to animate is by pressing the status link in the upper right hand coner of the screen where it tell you whats open and press it again I sit there and do it a few times just to satisfy my taste of them, I want to find somewhere where theres a storm so I can see the lighting
Old 11-01-2009, 02:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

ville2000 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Nothing more, I could have sworn someone mentioned 8 annimations... but just went back and can't find the comment... I need to lay off the booze until later in the day!!! I'm using HD walls and still get the animations like the windshield wipers and the sun appears to shimmer when loading initially, are there additional animations after the first couple of seconds that are not working due to HD walls?

wait til the weather changes or add a location to where you want to see a paticular weather effect, can you see the clouds and things filling up the screen

Weather animations
1 cloudy(clouds scroll by)
2 partly cloudy(sun glimmer and clouds scroll)
3 Windy(leaves blowing by)
4 Snowing(frost in the corner etc.)
5 Raining(mist, then windshield, then raining in background)
6 Strorm(The best one, it storms on your home screen with lighting)
7 Sunny (Sun Glimmer)

That is all(at night moon in place of the sun)

Last edited by ville2000; 11-01-2009 at 02:20 PM.
Old 11-01-2009, 02:14 PM
VIP Member

HD Walls does stop some of the animations... you don't get the sunbeams showing with it.
Old 11-01-2009, 02:33 PM
AWESOME VIP Member!!
Threadstarter

RIGHT NOW Jakarta has partly sunny with THUNDERSTORMS!! Check it out!!
Old 11-01-2009, 02:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid

Elite Precision is keeping up the good workElite Precision is keeping up the good work

hanoi and da nang vietnam have frequent thunderstorms

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2