PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2009, 01:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

letsgoflyers81 is keeping up the good workletsgoflyers81 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to letsgoflyers81
Re: Animated weather home screen fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lallen3 View Post
..Umm. I thought Mighty for TP2 is only 2.1, and that 2.5 isn't out yet. Or did I miss something? So far all I have is the weather clock using mighty rom on sprint (touch pro 2). It sounds like you're talking about the way the HTC Leo shows weather on the whole screen..
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteBlazer01 View Post
Not sure about him, but I have the Mightyrom for TP2 with Manilla 2.1, and I bleieve I have the full screen animations. Only animates for 5-10 seconds.
I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure only 2.5 has the weather clock on the home tab. And if so, the demo should work on the weather tab. But I'm using Energy ROM so I don't know exactly what Mighty's done with his ROM.
Old 11-01-2009, 01:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

lallen3 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgoflyers81 View Post
I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure only 2.5 has the weather clock on the home tab. And if so, the demo should work on the weather tab. But I'm using Energy ROM so I don't know exactly what Mighty's done with his ROM.
Gotcha. Actually the "demo/easter egg" in the weather tab has been around since the TP1.. I have Mighty Rom with 2.1 and I have the weather clock. (On the Leo rom, it fills the screen with vivid animations such as sun beams, or clouds passing in the background.)
Old 11-01-2009, 01:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

ville2000 is just getting started

Quote:
..Umm. I thought Mighty for TP2 is only 2.1, and that 2.5 isn't out yet. Or did I miss something? So far all I have is the weather clock using mighty rom on sprint (touch pro 2). It sounds like you're talking about the way the HTC Leo shows weather on the whole screen..

Mighty ROM 2.1 works with the new animations to get them to work you have to goto Setting Tab>Wallpaper (choose use default screen saver)>goto to home screen and lock and unlock or any other way to refresh screen and there they are, that has been my home screen since I found out
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 11-01-2009, 01:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Gotcha. Actually the "demo/easter egg" in the weather tab has been around since the TP1.. I have Mighty Rom with 2.1 and I have the weather clock. (On the Leo rom, it fills the screen with vivid animations such as sun beams, or clouds passing in the background.)

It does the same thing on the Mighty Rom Sense 2.1 use default screen when your picking your wallpaper through settings, and you will get the "vivid animations such as sun beams, or clouds passing in the background"
Old 11-01-2009, 01:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

lallen3 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ville2000 View Post
Mighty ROM 2.1 works with the new animations to get them to work you have to goto Setting Tab>Wallpaper (choose use default screen saver)>goto to home screen and lock and unlock or any other way to refresh screen and there they are, that has been my home screen since I found out
THANK you very much! I was always wanting this feature, you just made my day.
Old 11-01-2009, 01:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
THANK you very much! I was always wanting this feature, you just made my day.

No problem, it was actually the main thing I was looking forward to when flashing, now I make Iphlunk phone users jealous with just that simple thing LOL

Last edited by ville2000; 11-01-2009 at 01:35 PM. Reason: add on
Old 11-01-2009, 01:35 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

For animations to work you need to set a the wallpaper as default !
Old 11-01-2009, 01:47 PM
AWESOME VIP Member!!
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 - SIM & HSPL unlocked
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

WhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgoflyers81 View Post

That's the whole point of this thread. I flashed mightyrom, and I have the animations. I posted those weather locations so you can see all the different animations for yourself.
Old 11-01-2009, 01:50 PM
AWESOME VIP Member!!
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 - SIM & HSPL unlocked
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

WhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuff

I don't have my camera on me, but if someone knows how to record a video of the phones screen (maybe through the pc using mymobiler), I'll post a Youtube video.
Old 11-01-2009, 01:54 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteBlazer01 View Post
I don't have my camera on me, but if someone knows how to record a video of the phones screen (maybe through the pc using mymobiler), I'll post a Youtube video.
all they need to do is notset a custom wallpaper if they'd like to see all the cool animations!

pretty easy

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2