PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Would you be infected with Swine Flu to get the CDMA Unlockers?
Yes 11 28.95%
No 27 71.05%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2009, 08:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

citats is keeping up the good workcitats is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: CDMA Unlockers/Swine Flu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilson View Post
Because I wanted either yes or no answers. There ain't no in between.

You either get sick and get your phone working or you don't get sick and you keep waiting.
I'll wait, I've already found other things to hack... got my psp running on 5.5 GEN D2, and my Magellan GPS running iGO8... next up I dunno but my 360 and wii are fair game as they have been pawned and un pawned already.
I think I have issues with bordom, but no flu ... no thanks.
Old 10-24-2009, 09:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: S3/GN2/AXIOM/TP2/Hero/Moment/EVO
Carrier: *--USCC--*

apristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to apristel Send a message via Skype™ to apristel

Quote:
Why? Don't be such a curmudgeon, apristel. Let's all laugh and enjoy this topic.

They should just make a subforum for useless hspl threads. I appreciate your humor and all, it is just ruining the tp2 forum for a few. I personally come here to see other ppls questions and try to answer them, or I look for the cool things that others have found and shared. Not useless thread after useless thread, with polls and whatnot.

Again, this is only me. I'm sure the mods will blow all these threads away, I guess I'll just deal with them until then.

Last edited by apristel; 10-24-2009 at 09:13 PM.
Old 10-24-2009, 09:04 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

neilson is keeping up the good workneilson is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by apristel View Post
They should just make a subforum for useless hspl threads. I appreciate your humor and all, it is just ruining the tp2 forum for a few. I personally come here to see other ppls questions and try to answer them, or I look for the cool things that others have found and shared. Not useless thread after useless thread, with polls and whatnot.

Again, this is only me. I'm sure the mods will blow all these threads away, I guess I'll just deal with them until them.
The poll is only open for 5 days and by then we all anticipate the unlocker being available anyway. Besides, we can't have individual off-topic subforums for every phone and as it stands, this sort of humor wouldn't be understood by the greater masses in the general off-topic subforum.

Hence, why we can all ease our stresses and ask if we would willingly be infected with Swine Flu so that you'd have early access to the Unlockers.
Old 10-24-2009, 09:10 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Rhodium/Leo
Carrier: Sprint/TMOUS

sumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I'll take the swine flu itself over the vaccine anyday! But getting it for the sake of an HSPL which I know is right around corner anyway? Hell-to-the-NO! Who would be so stupid? Ummm...OP, How did you vote?
Old 10-24-2009, 09:13 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumo911 View Post
I'll take the swine flu itself over the vaccine anyday! But getting it for the sake of an HSPL which I know is right around corner anyway? Hell-to-the-NO! Who would be so stupid? Ummm...OP, How did you vote?
I voted yes because I felt that for the majority, it'd be no worse then the regular Flu and I'd be off from work anyway so why not have something productive to do with my phone?
Old 10-24-2009, 09:14 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Rhodium/Leo
Carrier: Sprint/TMOUS

sumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Hence, why we can all ease our stresses and ask if we would willingly be infected with Swine Flu so that you'd have early access to the Unlockers.
I wouldnt exactly equate swine flu with stress relief; but, to each his own.

Quote:
I voted yes because I felt that for the majority, it'd be no worse then the regular Flu and I'd be off from work anyway so why not have something productive to do with my phone?
How are you so certain it will effect YOU the same way a typical flu would? Have you had it before?

Last edited by sumo911; 10-24-2009 at 09:16 PM.
Old 10-24-2009, 09:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

neodarksaver is just getting started

i had swine flu, it was terrible...
full body muscle pain, not fun.
Old 10-24-2009, 09:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TPduece
Carrier: sprint

sk8boardd is becoming a great contributor

I think im getting it right now so someone send it to me and then release it so these posts can stop.
Old 10-24-2009, 09:19 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by neodarksaver View Post
i had swine flu, it was terrible...
full body muscle pain, not fun.
Great, then you should be the 1st to get access to the unlocker when it's released. You should've voted Yes then because you already had Swine Flu.
Old 10-24-2009, 09:22 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

WisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to WisdomWolfX

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8boardd View Post
I think im getting it right now so someone send it to me and then release it so these posts can stop.
Holy pronoun, Batman! There are so many its that your post made absolutely no sense.

Jumped ship for Android now that WM is officially useless.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2