PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2009, 06:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

EGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: A2DP audio quality

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasoraso View Post
I wonder if the OP's phone is transmitting the audio using the A2DP profile, or the headset profile?
How do you switch it to the A2DP profile?

I've got mine connected to my stereo like you, and I'm assuming it's on the headset profile. Anytime I open a program, or press a button, I hear static and weird chirps. When I play a song, and a quiet part comes on, it sounds all fuzzy
Old 10-23-2009, 06:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

jason559 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via ICQ to jason559 Send a message via MSN to jason559

For mine, it didn't have stereo headset enabled, I assume that is how a2dp is on or off. Also if you goto that control panel that was mentioned a few posts up you can turn off system sounds to device.
Old 10-24-2009, 12:27 PM
AWESOME VIP Member!!
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 - SIM & HSPL unlocked
Carrier: Verizon

WhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuff
Wirelessly posted (Sprint/1.0/HTC_Touch_Pro2_T7380 Opera/9.50 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en))

I'm at the gym now using my Motorola HT820 BT headphones, and the quality was LOUSY (these headphones are awesome on all my other phones). I remembered browsing past this thread, and I read it and now they work awesomely? like before. Thanks!!

(Even at the gym, ppcgeeks distracts me...)
Old 11-23-2009, 04:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

cheebster is a n00b

Here i'm using EnergyROM "Leo" (28002/21869). I've got a ATT V521 (which is a att version V520 plantronics headset); the only way i can get audio to work is to hit Advanced - Audio - Play system sounds on remote hands-free device. If it's unchecked, it wont work.

In the device list (middle tab) i've got the device listed there, and under it i've got Hands-free with 2 green arrows. If Stereo Audio isn't listed there, does that mean that the device itself doesn't support HQ audio to be streamed to it ? New at bluetooth stuff here, dont know much about this stuff. Thanks for any tips.
Old 11-23-2009, 04:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: USCC

Iguana775 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Precision View Post
I use the moto sd-9hd and the voice and stereo quality is impeccable. i highly recommend it.
Those are what I have. good to know they work well.
Old 11-23-2009, 04:40 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iguana775 View Post
Those are what I have. good to know they work well.
I don't know abou voice... (calls) people on the other end have a hard time hearing me.
Otherwise great.
p.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2