PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2009, 10:44 AM
Virtually, I am a Ppc
Pocket PC: SAMSUNG EPIC 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Hypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Opera tweaks cabbed up for you!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hc3cuz View Post
Ok i understand that but i vist alot Car forums (ex: midweststreetryders.com, caraudio.com) and throughout those forums they post alot of links to youtube clips. so my question is, is there some type of cab i can use so that i can go directly to the mobile version of youtube instead of being directed to the desktop version? Because having to exit the opera browser and then goto the mobil version of youtube to find that vid is FTL...or even having to google it instead of just going to the link from the original post is kinda annoying...
Did you try turning on mobile view in opera settings menu?

**Got Lasers?? Check out our site for shows and equipment:
http://www.ctlasers.com/

-A quick thanks always helps!
Old 11-30-2009, 01:36 AM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

still don't have a resolution for opera9.7

Sprint Fair and Flex 500mins - unlimited; text, data, N&W@6pm (perks) - Sprint Pick 3, Unl Incoming Mins
ROMS: Vin. Pluto. (M2.5), Mighty (M2.5), Energy (M2.5)
Old 11-30-2009, 02:06 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: keeping all:HTC6800+Touch Pro+TouchHD+Touch Pro2X2
Carrier: ORANGE

Maan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

go to opera:config and enter all the tweaks Hypnotic did in his ini file manualy ....that is what I did .
Old 12-01-2009, 02:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO4G

mawst95 is keeping up the good workmawst95 is keeping up the good work

I installed this (Sprint, Default ROM). Double tapping the page to zoom in doesn't seem to be as responsive as before. I have to double click multiple times before it actually zooms. Is there a reason this might happen? Is there something in the tweaks or opera:config I could play with to change this? Thanks!

Matt
Old 12-01-2009, 03:55 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch
Carrier: US Cellular

halray is a n00b

I can't find my menu bar on opera on my touch pro 2. Is there a way to enable that with a regristry edit? If so, can someone please help me, I really don't know how to do that without some guidance.
Old 12-01-2009, 04:19 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

my pants are tight is a n00b

Sweet tweak! Thanks, no complaints works great.
Old 12-01-2009, 04:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

pokerpot is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpokerpot is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpokerpot is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Hey Hypnotic, I started a thread but nobody would answer me... Is there a way to set opera to run in landscape only? I took a look through opera config but didn't see a way to do it.

Is there a reg edit or a setting I missed to let me do that? I never use opera in portrait mode. Thanks.
Old 12-01-2009, 06:15 PM
Virtually, I am a Ppc
Pocket PC: SAMSUNG EPIC 4G
Threadstarter

Hypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mawst95 View Post
I installed this (Sprint, Default ROM). Double tapping the page to zoom in doesn't seem to be as responsive as before. I have to double click multiple times before it actually zooms. Is there a reason this might happen? Is there something in the tweaks or opera:config I could play with to change this? Thanks!

Matt
It is set up so you dont need to zoom in to click on a link. So by default it is a bit more zoomed in, just enough to activate the links. Zoom bar should work perfectly. If your havin irregular problems, you may want to check your windows/opera9 folder. Delete opera.ini and opera1.ini, and reinstall the .cab.

Quote:
Originally Posted by halray View Post
I can't find my menu bar on opera on my touch pro 2. Is there a way to enable that with a regristry edit? If so, can someone please help me, I really don't know how to do that without some guidance.
What menu bar are you speaking? The up arrow on the bottom right of the screen should bring up everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by my pants are tight View Post
Sweet tweak! Thanks, no complaints works great.
Thank-you sir!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerpot View Post
Hey Hypnotic, I started a thread but nobody would answer me... Is there a way to set opera to run in landscape only? I took a look through opera config but didn't see a way to do it.

Is there a reg edit or a setting I missed to let me do that? I never use opera in portrait mode. Thanks.
I really dont believe there is, I may be wrong though.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-01-2009, 06:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive

nanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50255; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

anyone got any tweaks for opera 10? would be cool of there was a zoom bar hack....
Old 12-06-2009, 10:14 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

mct0001 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotic2010 View Post
Did you try turning on mobile view in opera settings menu?
Hi Hypnotic,

I've tried your opera tweak. It works great. Thanks a lot.

I do have the same question hc3cuz has. When viewing from opera through a link to a video clip in Youtube, I got "The parameter is incorrect" error message. I did turn on the mobile view in opera setting. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
config, hacks, opera, speed, tweaks