PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2009, 12:55 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch
Carrier: Sprint

jimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to jimmiekain Send a message via MSN to jimmiekain Send a message via Yahoo to jimmiekain
Re: Anyone want to sell their screen protector that came with the phone?

has anyone tried the ones they sell in the ppcgeeks store? http://store.ppcgeeks.com/productacc...ectors-(3-Pack)
Old 11-30-2009, 02:27 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by staticent116 View Post
If anyone wants to sell their stock screen protector that came with their phone Ill buy it for $10. Hit me up!
Let me check my box... I never used mine. If I find it I will PM you and get you my address... Just send me a self addressed stamped (I have not stamps) envelope and I will mail it back to you. No payment needed. My gift to you.
p.
Old 11-30-2009, 05:29 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

nomaxtech is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to nomaxtech

I'm also interested if someone else has an extra screen protector lying around. Please and thanks!

I used the one that came with my phone, loved it, no poblems, and then absentmindedly tossed my phone into my pocket with an exacto knife. I could've sworn it gouged all the way through to the LCD itself. THANK ALL THAT IS GOOD AND MIGHTY that I had it on there. When I took it off, my screen was as good as the day I bought the phone. Haven't had one since and am a bit paranoid without one...
Old 11-30-2009, 05:36 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomaxtech View Post
I'm also interested if someone else has an extra screen protector lying around. Please and thanks!

I used the one that came with my phone, loved it, no poblems, and then absentmindedly tossed my phone into my pocket with an exacto knife. I could've sworn it gouged all the way through to the LCD itself. THANK ALL THAT IS GOOD AND MIGHTY that I had it on there. When I took it off, my screen was as good as the day I bought the phone. Haven't had one since and am a bit paranoid without one...
No problem... If the OP doen't need it, I will offer it up the same way I did to him.
I just need to check and make sure I still have it.
p.
Old 11-30-2009, 05:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Moto Droid 2
Carrier: Verizon

tvandyck7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartvandyck7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartvandyck7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Verizon doesn't even give you a screen protector with their TP2. You barely even get the phone. I had to buy a few on eBay. They don't fit well at all. They are cut like 3mm short on top and bottom. Better than nothing but I'm looking for better ones as well.
Old 11-30-2009, 05:45 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

irablumberg is a n00b

ATT sells a 3 pack of screen protectors with a cleaning cloth for $10. i just picked one up at a local store. just ask for the tilt 2 protector.

ira
Old 11-30-2009, 07:10 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch

jimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to jimmiekain Send a message via MSN to jimmiekain Send a message via Yahoo to jimmiekain
Talking Take a look at what I got!!

Today I went the mall by my house and bought 3 Cellet brand screen guards!
They are as close to the one that came with my phone is I have seen.

PROS:
...Paper Thin (cant tell its there unless you look really hard
...Clear (no tint)
...Smooth (not jelly like zagg invisishield)
...Cheap (cost was $8 each but i talked him down to $6 since i bought 3)
...Easy to install
...Comes with tabs to help you install with no fingerprints/finger oils
...Comes with cleaning cloth
...Comes with card to remove bubbles
...Great!

CONS:
...about 2mm too small (but its not an issue at all I only notice it because i notice everything.)
...1 per pack (it would be nice to be able to get a 3 pack.

:::All in all im happy with my purchase I'm sure I could have found them cheaper online somewhere but I wanted them now and I dont like buying things online that I may potentially have to return.

Take a look at the pics below! (they were taken with my tp2)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0051.jpg (845.7 KB, 16 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg IMAG0054.jpg (971.4 KB, 8 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg IMAG0053.jpg (796.3 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-30-2009, 07:31 PM
KrisK91

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

yeah im looking for a screen protector that is the same on that came with the sprint phone. if you dont need it, ill be willing to take it off your hands.
Old 11-30-2009, 07:58 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Verizon

promogoat is a n00b

Mine said "REMOVE BEFORE USE" in the center of it.
Old 11-30-2009, 08:12 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: lg optimus

dishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by promogoat View Post
Mine said "REMOVE BEFORE USE" in the center of it.
LOL!!!

Seriously though, I very carefully installed mine, and a day later it came off on my jacket pocket while sliding in (apparently it was still kind of loose on bottom).
Now its all full of wool shavings from the material on my jacket, and won't come off.

So, technically I have one, but I may as well not. You'd think Sprint would sell some replacements like ATT is...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2