PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2009, 08:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo3D,Evo 4g,Rhodium,BBTour,Raphael,800W,Titan
Carrier: sprint 15 yrs

unsane is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: BestBuy TP2: Please don't post unless .......

usually one month after release....i got the BB Tour exactly one month after sprints release to the day....that was the day Best Buy released it, id try on Oct 6,7, or 8th....
Old 09-14-2009, 11:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul, TP
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

weakkneed is just getting started
Angry Re: BestBuy TP2: Please don't post unless .......

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
he doesnt need an inside source.... BB always sells sprints phones.... just keep calling, checking the website, etc..... is there a reason your holding out specifically for BB?? could be weeks, in the mean time were all enjoying the device and ur just drooling lol
Yes, my TP touchscreen went out and I took it back to Best Buy under the manufacturer's warranty. They quit carrying the TP in the stores and offered me an instore exchange after a month.

I need Windows Mobile (or Windows Phone) for MS Mobile Powerpoint that I make flashcards on to study for a new career I am embarking on, so the Pre and Hero are out for me.

It has been months that I have been on this crappy Samsung loaner phone while paying for an everything plan. They were supposed to order in a TP for me from another store but they didn't. I haven't heard back from them in a month or two. I want my phone back.
Old 09-14-2009, 11:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP1 > TP2 > Fascinate
Carrier: Verizon

bluruld is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbluruld is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbluruld is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbluruld is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbluruld is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Currently none of the Verizon stores here have TP2's. So I called both Best Buys. They told me the phone is too expensive and they don't sell enough of phones in that price range. I think the guy was slightly confused. Regardless he told me there has been no indication of them getting them soon if ever.
Old 09-17-2009, 02:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

gutrrob knows their stuffgutrrob knows their stuffgutrrob knows their stuffgutrrob knows their stuffgutrrob knows their stuffgutrrob knows their stuff

I called Best Buy online website today (888 Best-Buy), The rep told me it will be released in-store 10/11/09. The rep is a sprint customer and can't wait for this phone to be released either...She can get a employee discount.
Old 09-17-2009, 03:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Can't Touch This...PRO TOO!
Carrier: Sprint4Life

dbldwn02 is keeping up the good workdbldwn02 is keeping up the good workdbldwn02 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by gutrrob View Post
I called Best Buy online website today (888 Best-Buy), The rep told me it will be released in-store 10/11/09. The rep is a sprint customer and can't wait for this phone to be released either...She can get a employee discount.
Sounds good. I'll check the system when I go to work tomorrow. I've been checking every day I work. It should show up sometime soon. I work in Mobile...

The reason I doubt they will sell it, is $350 after rebate would be our most expensive phone ever. Maybe Best Buy will cut $50 off the price.

I just think I'll have a hard time selling someone a $350 phone...not to mention tax. Everyone here in Little Rock is cheap and is always looking for the $20 phones. I've only sold 2 smart phones from Sprint since I've started working there a couple months ago.

Oh, and we don't get discounts off the subsidized cost of the phone. Only off the full price which actually comes fairly close to the subsidized cost. Not 2 bad a deal.
Call the Gas and Electric company up and ask for a free months use, Try the Water Company next and see if they give you a % off for working at Walmart or Boeing. Next time you go to Chevron tell the kid who has been there since 2am that you have been a long time customer and want to know where the free gas is and that you want some Ready Now Service too.
Old 09-17-2009, 03:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch pro

rmel77 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by gutrrob View Post

Did you get a price?
Old 09-17-2009, 03:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

gutrrob knows their stuffgutrrob knows their stuffgutrrob knows their stuffgutrrob knows their stuffgutrrob knows their stuffgutrrob knows their stuff
Unhappy Re: BestBuy TP2: Please don't post unless .......

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmel77 View Post
Did you get a price?
I totally forgot to ask.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-20-2009, 03:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul, TP
Threadstarter

weakkneed is just getting started

I really hate to wait another 3 weeks, but I guess I will have too. I'm not interested in the snap at all and that is now the only WM option I think..
Old 10-21-2009, 04:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Hero

bmxracer38 is a n00b

So, the touch pro 2 still hasn't come out in BestBuy stores. Does anyone have any other information on the relase date for BestBuy or just any information at all about this? I found this by doing a Google search.
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Mobile-...t-BB/m-p/53958

It has some information about the phone being released, but not much.
Old 10-21-2009, 04:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Can't Touch This...PRO TOO!
Carrier: Sprint4Life

dbldwn02 is keeping up the good workdbldwn02 is keeping up the good workdbldwn02 is keeping up the good work

If BB is worried about the high return rate, then they need to get rid of that crappy VU 3 out of the 4 returned phones are LG Vu's

And no, it's not in the system yet. I'll check again tomorrow. I check every day. No-one where I work likes sprint so, they don't know crap.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2