PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2009, 08:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

dgourd is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardgourd is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardgourd is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardgourd is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardgourd is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Verizon Touch Pro 2 Screen protectors

I was thinking about getting mine from Zagg, but I heard Ghost Armour was good too. Can anyone say from experience which one is better? I am specifically worried about the feel of the device.

BTW, Different carriers have different dimensions on their phones. Go to pdadb.net and compare the Sprint, Verizon, and Tmobile versions, they are all different from each other.
Old 09-28-2009, 12:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

slvrdrgn123 is becoming a great contributor

I have the Zagg one, but I will probably return it and get a Bodyguardz instead. The Zagg one does not offer protection for the sides of the screen part of the phone.
Old 09-28-2009, 01:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

helix139 is keeping up the good workhelix139 is keeping up the good workhelix139 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgourd View Post
I was thinking about getting mine from Zagg, but I heard Ghost Armour was good too. Can anyone say from experience which one is better? I am specifically worried about the feel of the device.

BTW, Different carriers have different dimensions on their phones. Go to pdadb.net and compare the Sprint, Verizon, and Tmobile versions, they are all different from each other.
I've had Zagg in the past, and I can say that Ghost Armor far and away provides a better feel. The Zagg screen protector is a bit on the sticky side and has an orange peel effect, while the ghost armor feels and looks like you have no screen protector on as well. I liked the Zagg a lot and didn't know what I was missing until I went out on a limb and ordered the Ghost Armor.

Additionally, on my TP1, the sides and back of the Zagg InvisibleShield I had eventually lost their adhesive and fell off. Time will tell if the same problem occurs on the Ghost Armor but so far I love it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2