PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2009, 10:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 - Verizon
Carrier: Verizon

igl007 is keeping up the good workigl007 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to igl007 Send a message via AIM to igl007 Send a message via MSN to igl007 Send a message via Yahoo to igl007 Send a message via Skype™ to igl007
Re: Verizon Touch Pro 2 Screen protectors

Problem is that the verizon one does not come with a screen protector. It's certain, as i have mine now. I still have the "Remove Before Use" screen thingy on it. Not taking it off till i have something, which of course is killing me. Going to look at target and walmart.
Old 09-12-2009, 11:02 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

axeae is a n00b

not sure how true it is, but this site (http://www.techtoweb.com/htc-touch-pro-2-review) claims the the touch pro2 has scratch resistant glass. i also found http://htcpedia.com/news/htc-touch-p...-mid-june.html. is it possible the sprint and verizon versions have a different coating on the glass? maybe that's why they don't come with the scratch protector.
Old 09-12-2009, 11:19 AM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I just got this one (ZAGG) for mine, didn't realize though on the pic it shows the 2nd cam hole. Hope it doesnt come that way but I'm sure it will.

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 09-12-2009, 11:23 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

MLSFAN20 is a n00b

I just got an e-mail yesterday from Zagg's saying that there were enough requests to make one for Sprint. The first person to respond quickly to the e-mail and send their phone in for them to make would get the free protection on their phone (front & back) and free installation as well. Basically that person only needed to pay for their phone to be sent in.

All the Verizon people that want one should go and request that they make it for their specific phone and I guess if enough requests are made, than they will make it.
Old 09-12-2009, 11:30 AM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLSFAN20 View Post
I just got an e-mail yesterday from Zagg's saying that there were enough requests to make one for Sprint. The first person to respond quickly to the e-mail and send their phone in for them to make would get the free protection on their phone (front & back) and free installation as well. Basically that person only needed to pay for their phone to be sent in.

All the Verizon people that want one should go and request that they make it for their specific phone and I guess if enough requests are made, than they will make it.
well the only difference would be they dont have to cut the cam hole on the front side. the back...lol no clue what they are gonna do with that
Old 09-19-2009, 08:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

SecretAgentMan is keeping up the good workSecretAgentMan is keeping up the good work

I just received a Bodyguardz protector. If you have a Verizon phone it IS NOT the one you want. This one has a cutout for a front facing camera. I think the only TP2 that has this is the European GSM version. It's going back on Monday.

Ghost Armor advertises that theirs is specifically for a Verizon phone.
Old 09-19-2009, 09:34 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

cambunch is just getting started

i ordered the forever fitters ones, there picture doesn't have a hole cut out for the camera, so i will let everyone know how they fit when they arrive
Old 09-19-2009, 09:42 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC/Vz Touch Pro
Carrier: VzW

Big Calhoun is a n00b

I also opted for ghost armour. Hopefully should be here sometimes next week and I'll try to install it over next weekend...got training all this week. Uggghhhh. Anyway, for now I used a universal one by Green Zone or Green Ozone (can't remember the name) from Frys. A little sizing with a paper cutter and I was on my way.
Old 09-24-2009, 12:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung i700, i730, 1760, HTC Touch Pro 2

sbarnhouse is just getting started

Ordered mine from Zagg today. Here is the link.

http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/...ns-shields.php
Old 09-24-2009, 12:48 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro2

newireless is a n00b

I got a "Clear Protector" and the fit is good, but the feel is horrible. It feels like a piece of industrial plastic food wrap on the phone.

Can't wait for the Clear Touch Crystal to come out on Boxwave. I loved this protector on my i730.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2